when i will get the job?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bibhuti, dob-08/03/1975, time–6.17am, place–cuttack, odisha.gender –male

`when i will get the job, DOB-8/3/1975, TIME-6.17AM, PLACE-CUTTACK, ODISHA

• #25518 Reply
      TMR

Is it that you have never been employed in your life of 42 years so far in which case your time of birth could be inaccurate. You have a reasonably good career house.

• #25519 Reply
        Bibhuti, dob-08/03/1975, time–6.17am, place–cuttack, odisha.gender –male

Sir,
        I lost job on aug 2015, guru-guru period, i was in financial sector in leadership position till 2015. after that finding difficult to get another one.should i look for job or should i try for business?

• #25523 Reply
      TMR

Yes, doing some business on your own in your field of expertise would best suit you since you have a fairly good career house and good returns therefrom.

• #25525 Reply
        Bibhuti

Sir,
        Thnx for your Replay, Request some insight of my Horoscope. is guru bad for me or sani bad for me? or both bad for me.. why i lost job , due to sani sade sati or guru mahadasa?. yes sir am trying for business but are there any chance of job in guru sani period?

Regards,
        Bibhuti..

• #25526 Reply
      TMR

You can come through paid consultation when you can get the full evaluation of your horoscope after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25526 in when i will get the job?
Your information:

Cancel