Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      marina

and who will be my future husband?

http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1423299203

• #8245 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8246 Reply
      marina

the link below is my natal chart- you have all the information there.

• #8272 Reply
      marina

place:FERGANA, UZBEKISTAN
      date: 16/7/1989
      birth time: 0.05 AM

• #8275 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart it is seen that Leo sign is in the 7th house which is the prime for of marriage. Sun is the 7th house lord and Sun is posited in the 5th house with Jupiter and Mercury. It indicates that you will know your husband before you marry him. However as Mercury is the 8th lord and conjoined with 7th lord and ketu is in the 7th house, it indicates that proper matching of the horoscope should be done before marriage to enjoy a happy marital life. Chances of marriage are there in 2017.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8277 Reply
      marina

thanks for your answer- but I have to say that I already dating with some guy- will I marry him? can it be this year?

can you see who is my future husband? and how children we will have?

when you say about chances for marriage- what do you meen exactly? there no specific time for marriage?

• #8278 Reply
      marina

I have been seen again my natal chart- and my pluto is in the 8th house, sun and mercury are in the 5th house and my 7th house is in the sign of cancer.

please make sure that you entered the right details or enter to this link: http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1423299203

thank you

• #8300 Reply
      marina

I’m waiting for your reply

• #8306 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The chart that you are referring to has been done with the Western method. The chart that we do here at AstrologyMag.com is through the Indian or the Vedic method. There can be some differences in the Ascendant. Yes in the chart that I prepared I do have Sun and Mercury in the 5th house, however the 7th house lord if Leo and not Cancer. Anyway if you send me the birth details of your boyfriend I can check both the charts and can comment on your other questions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8320 Reply
      marina

ok
      I will ask him for the details.

By now- can you say who will be my future husband(age, accupation etc.) and how many children we will have?

Also, you didn’t answer my question about chances of marriage- there are no specific time for marriage?

• #8328 Reply
      marina

those the details about him:

place: Margilan, Uzbekistan
      date: 3/9/1986
      time: he does know exactly.

• #8329 Reply
        marina

SEPTEMBER 3rd 1986

• #8337 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I would have apprenticed time of birth to make the Vedic chart, without which it is not possible to interpret the Vedic way. However I see that your your date of birth is 16 July and you are Cancer born Girl, while the boy is 3rd Sept which is Virgo. This is what is called a 3-11 relationship. It is a relationship of gains and can be long lasting. There would be lot of attraction and attachment. But Moon native and Mercury Natives are always having strong different views. Both can never think alike and because of which they will indeed have difficulties in their relationship at times.

Regarding your other question, as per your horoscope you will have minimum 2 children. Chances of a Girl and a boy are strong.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8346 Reply
      marina

you definitely right by saying that we have different points of view- I can’t handle his patience, overthinking about something and doesn’t make any decision.
      can you tell me in what way can I be able influence on him making some desicions? It’s seems to me an impossible “mission”.

By the way, as I asked earlier- there no specific time for marriage determined by astrological chart?

do you see any changes in my career? I have some difficulty finding a job

• #8355 Reply
      marina

?

• #8415 Reply
      marina

can you give me advice?

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8329 in when I will marry?
Your information:

Cancel