Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

When Is Vivah Yog In My Kundali Any Remedy For Early Marriage?

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions When Is Vivah Yog In My Kundali Any Remedy For Early Marriage?

This topic contains 45 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 46 total)
  • Author

ruby

Date of birth= 29 June 1985
    Time of birth= 6:40 PM
    Place of birth =DehraDun, Uttrakhand

Please let me know when will I get married? When is Vivah yog in my life.
    At what age will I marry as my parents are really worried and tensed about this.

TMR
    TMR

There is a very good possibility that you will get married towards the end of 2014 or early 2015. You have a fairly potent marital house.

p.das

dob: 09.feb 1986
    time :21:50 (09:50 pm)
    place of birth : kolkata, India

rashi : kumbha
    lagna: kanya

panditji i am told that i have get married at 29yrs..latest by june 2015…otherwise next possible yog is at 44 yrs.

is it true ? is their any remedy ?

kritika tiwari

Hello sir..
    My name is kritika tiwari
    DOB 16/01/1995
    Time 08:50 am
    Place Delhi
    Sir,in which year i will get married? Waiting eagerly for your reply..thanks.

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Hi Kritika and thanks for visiting AstrologyMag.com

Please note that you are a strong manglik therefore you should marry a manglik person only. Marriage is after 25th year of birth. After seeing your horoscope I believe that your time of birth is not correct therefore you should get your birth chart rectification done.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

kritika tiwari

Sir time of birth is accurate.. 8:50 am

Om

Sir, My date of birth is -9 th June1981 Birth Time – 12-39 p.m. Birth Place- Belapur( Maharashra ) Sir I request to please tell me about when will be my marriage, and how will be my spouse and my married life. Waiting for your reply . Thanking you.

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

As per your horoscope Saturn rules the 7th house of marriage and therefore marriage will be late in life. Aquarius sign is in the 7th house therefore your spouse will be gracious, kind, generous person. As 7th lord is conjoined with Jupiter which is the lord of 5th house, the native will be caring, loving, proud of her traditions and religious minded.
    You are presently in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Jupiter. Strong chances of marriage are there in the middle of 2015. Therefore start putting steps in this direction and you will get favorable results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘When Is Vivah Yog In My Kundali Any Remedy For Early Marriage?’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates