Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

when my marriage would happen

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #3825 Reply

Hello Sir,

I am Naveen. I have few questions for you.
    In my horoscope it is mentioned that Rashi is virschik, and nakshatra is anuradha. DOB as 11th or 12th February, 1988 at 4.55 AM.

1. If rashi and nakshatra has to be that, then I think DOB has to be 12-02-1988 ?
    2. I have been looking to get married from last year, but haven’t been much success. Any inputs on when my marriage would happen ?

Thank you.

#3826 Reply

Place: Bangalore

#3828 Reply

Yes, your dob is 12 Feb 1988. There are no hard and fast rules to calculate when exactly you will get married, since the definition of marriage is at variance from place to place, culture to culture etc. Read my article on ‘Definitions in Astrology” at

You are most likely to get married in 2014 failing which it could be delayed to late 2017 or in 2018.

#3844 Reply

Thank you. How about my career ? I was very happy till October 2013, after which strange things have happened, which has affected me to get back as before.

#3845 Reply

Life is a mixture of happiness and sorrow. None of us are happy 100% of the time nor are unhappy always. Temporary set backs are to ignored which when you look back at a later date, you will find that it was for the good. Do not worry about such things.

Perhaps you can request for a Scientific evaluation of your horoscope through Premium services.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: when my marriage would happen
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top