When will i buy a own house

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Arathi M R

I am herewith giving my dob details. Please let me know when will i buy my own house.

DOB: 18.11.1972
      Time of birth: 9.37 AM
      Place of birth: Bangalore
      Nakshatra: Revathi
      Rashi: Meena

• #37937 Reply
      TMR

Do you really think that your question can be answered using Astrology. No, it is not possible. Buying a house is just like buying a costly gold chain. If such sort of things could be predicted by any science, there is no need for planning, investment and accounting etc. Astrology can only evaluate your horoscope based on your time of birth and can only show you possibilities of potential problems ahead. Similarly good times could also be evaluated and whatever you do when times are good will yield you good returns too.

Nobody can own a house, why? Simply because you have to pay the taxes to the govt. to stay in your house. What does it mean? It the King who owns everything and you pay a tribute to him. We call it Government. That’s all.

Read my blog Navagraha Astrology online to get a good scope of how you can use astrology in life.

• #37962 Reply
      JVS Rao

You will have your own house after 03-12-2018 in Saturn sub period. You will raise a loan in that period. Purchase may be in Oct 2019. Be cautious in taking the possession as it may become delay.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37962 in When will i buy a own house
Your information:

Cancel