When will I concieve

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Sia

Hi Navneet Sir

I would like to know when will I concieve. I am eagerly waiting to be a mother.

My Date of birth is
      24 June 1985
      Time 8.33 AM
      Place Thiruvarur dist

Husband
      20 April 1986
      1.10 PM
      Place Chennai

Thanks
      Sia

• #1148 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope the 5th house lord Mars is combust as it is close to the Sun and in the 12th house which is a malific house in a horoscope. Your husbands horoscope has Saturn in the 5th house which will delay in children. There isa delay and not denial. Strong changes are in the second half of 2014. You should do the following remedies and you will get desired rewards.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa.
      2. Keep fast on Thursdays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      astrologer

• #1149 Reply
      Sia

Thanks Navneet Sir
      I will certainly do both these remedies.
      When you mean strong changes in second half of 2014 do you mean I have chances of conceiving in the second half of 2014? In the sense, is it a positive change?
      Will I have to go for any medical treatments for conception or will it be a natural one?
      Will the kid born be healthy without any problems?

Thank you again for answering my question. I am so grateful to you.

• #1151 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong chances of conceiving are in the second half of 2014. Taking a medical advice both you and your husband will not be a bad idea. You should especially try close to the full moon nights. There is no dosha in your horoscope and I believe all will be fine, have trust in the Almighty and all will be ok.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1170 Reply
      Sia

Thank you so much Navneet Sir. I really like your accurate predictions and the simple solutions you give for the problems.

I am already under medication. Will do a consultation for husband as well.
      Should I try for natural conception. Since you mentioned seeking medical advice won’t be a bad idea, do we need to go for artificial methods of conception (IVF/IUI)? I am very worried because of this. As yoo know these treatments are very stressful emotionally and financially as well…

• #1171 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Sia Ji,

By staying worried you are not gaining anything, I can imagine your stress but as there is no Nadi dosha in your horoscope I’m fully convinced that santan sukha is very much in your horoscopes. Some times we have to get things but get it the hard way. It is like some person who has to walk a lot before he reaches his destination. Once you reach the destination the hard work and efforts dont matter. I see this for you.

Try the natural way, as suggested during the period of Full Moon, read some articles on the internet for easy ways to conceive. It is said that you should remain still and raise your legs after intercourse, you will find many references to those on the internet. Have faith in God and all shall be fine. And remember the more you relax and stay happy the more chances of you to have a baby soon.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1173 Reply
      Sia

Thanks a ton Sir.. I can’t thank you enough for the positive reply.
      My husband is getting opportunities to travel abroad(USA) in Jan 2014. Can I also travel with him? Would me accompanying him to US (change of place) cause any issue. Will it be favorable for both of us?

And is there is any specific procedure to do the Thursday fast? I normally do not eat onion. garlic and eat one time. In the mornings I eat Sabudana Kicdi, evenings Roti sabzi without onion garlic. ( no of weeks etc)

• #1187 Reply
      Sia

Hello Navneet Sir
      Can you reply for this one too if you don’t mind?

———————————————————
      Thanks a ton Sir.. I can’t thank you enough for the positive reply.
      My husband’s Dob is

20 April 1986
      1.10 PM
      Place Chennai
      How good are his chances of travelling abroad. Will we get to settle there?

There are some talks of sending him to USA.His visa got apporved but the current project manager is not releasing him. When will he travel?

Can I also travel with him? Would me accompanying him to US (change of place) cause any issue. Will it be favorable for both of us?

And is there is any specific procedure to do the Thursday fast? I normally do not eat onion. garlic and eat one time. In the mornings I eat Sabudana Kicdi, evenings Roti sabzi without onion garlic. ( no of weeks etc)

———————————————————-

• #1191 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Strong chances of your husband to travel to US in the second half of 2014, his in indeed a foreign linked horoscope and he will travel far and wide. However settlement will not be easy. Obstacles on this front are foreseen. You can certainly travel with him and it will be nice for both of you. For Thursdays fast basically you have to consume sweet food, no garlic, onion etc. You should include yellow item in your food. Wear yellow clothes, for details on food you may speak with a Karamkand pandit in your local temple. Recite Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Bhihaspathye Namaha 108 times , you should keep atlest 16 thursdays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #2487 Reply
      Sia

Hello Navneet ji

I hope you are doing good.
      By God’s grace my husband got a US opportunity in Jan 2014 and he is there currently. I visited him for a month and back.

I went to a gynaecologist today and she saw both our reports. She said my condition can still be worked out with meds but with my husband’s such a low count only IVF-ICSI is possible. I am devastated.

Just yesterday I read a report that ICSI causes lot of birth defects and today dr tells that is the last resort for us.

Why is God testing us? Can you look at our charts and tell me should I go ahead with this treatment option? I do not want to take any decision in a hurry.

Will my husband’s sperm count increase? Is there any remedy for this?

Dob:

Mine
      24 JUne 1985
      8.33 Am, Poonthottam, Thiruvarur district

Husband
      20 April, 1986
      1.10 PM, Chennai

Thanks Sir.

• #2510 Reply
      Sia

Sir, kindly help me..

• #2514 Reply
      TMR

Your 5th house indicative of happiness arising out of children is only 36% potent which is not sufficient enough to have easy pro genies. Recite Narayanakavacham daily as many times as you can since Lord Narayana has be to always with you for your desires to be fulfilled.

• #3709 Reply
      Sia

Thank you so much Navneet Khanna and TMR sir.

Navneet Sir, We are trying naturally for the past 8 months. In between 2 months he was in US otherwise we have been trying every month. But the main problem is his counts issue. We went to the doctor and she said with such low counts natural pregnancy is impossible. Can you tell if as per his horoscope this issue will be solved? Otherwise can we go ahead with the treatment since we are on second half of 2014 now?

TMR sir – I agree I am not having an easy progeny. We are so stressed and tensed already. 🙁 But does my husband’s chart also indicate so much problems? Or is he having these problems because of the influence of my chart? Sir, also mention the possibility of child in near future through natural or medical treatment?

• #3712 Reply
      TMR

The chances of your conceiving in the natural way is only 36% which is not good enough. Even if you have a child your happiness arising out of children will be to the tune of only 36%. Your husband is only a tool. Isn’t so? I would suggest to leave it to God and let His wishes be done. He knows best. Don’t go after all the unnatural ways being offered by the doctors. They cannot promise you happiness from children. Just one of my clients who had IVF, did conceive and now the child only 2 years old is slightly retarded and that is bringing them more unhappiness than the expected happiness. Not that it should always happen. I am just reiterating that God’s wishes are supreme and you have no options to alter it. Pray to God and that is the only solution.

• #2512 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Sia,

Yes I saw that there was a issue with your husband horoscope that is why I referred you to a medical advise for your husband especially. I suggest that you both try naturally first if not then second option can be discussed later stage. As you say that you are on medication now.

But now that you are in India and your husband in USA. I ‘m not sure what are your plans. Do not stop doing the remedies as suggested.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1187 in When will I concieve
Your information:

Cancel