When Will I Get Job?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Arti

Hello Navneet Sir, I would like to know when will I get an IT job(my field) as I am studying now and facing lots of difficulties. Also, I am facing lot of financial losses(redundant/meaningless expenses somehow, things stolen) Please help me.
      Name: Arti Gupta
      DOB: 16 July 1990
      Birth Time: 06:05 am approx.
      Birth Place: Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
      Current Residence: Buffalo, New York, USA

Also, when will I get married?

• #19296 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Arti,

Looking at your horoscope I can say that the period till February 2017 is challenging and there will be little or no respite. You are running the period of Shani Dhaiyya, which is why you are facing obstacles in your life.

In your horoscope you have Gandmool dosha , I believe the puja for gandmool dosha has been done. Regarding your marriage 7th lord Saturn is in the 6th house and Rahu posited in the 7th house is very inauspicious. Matching of the horoscope should be done before marriage to enjoy a happy married life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19333 Reply
        Arti

Thank you sir for reply.

Since I am away from family and home still is there anything I can do to reduce/minimize these challenges. As I really want to complete my education on time and start doing a job soon (that is a necessity). But, always something or other problems arise. Please help me.

• #19338 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can do the following remedies.

1. Read Hnauman Chalisa Daily

2. Recite Mantra “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanichraye Namaha” 108 times daily

Do not eat Non Veg on Tuesdays and Saturdays

You can do both remedies in the evening.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19388 Reply
      Arti

Thank you Sir,

And what are the chances that I will get a job here? when will I get that?

• #19922 Reply
      Arti

Sir,

What are the chances that I will get a job here? when will I get that?

Please reply someone.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19333 in When Will I Get Job?
Your information:

Cancel