PaidiRajaRamesh

Sir i am Ramesh pursuing mtech in nit jsr
      my details are as below
      Name: Paidi Raja Ramesh
      DOB :24-12-1991
      time: 9:12PM
      place : Srikakulam,AndhraPradesh,India
      Ashlesha naksetra 2 pada,
      i am troubling with getting job after completion of my btech in 2014 i tried a alot but at end failure and because of colour blindness unable to go to PSU being a topper in btech and now in mtech after compling 1st year also i was unable to crack any placement in campus please help me with some remedies and how is my feature i am having a lot of fear about my feature plz plz help

• #33122 Reply
      TMR

You are likely to be in the teaching profession for which you can try after your post graduation. You will be well employed in life after 2021. You have a bright future as per your horoscope. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #33126 Reply
        PaidiRajaRamesh

Thank you Sir
        small doubt i Have applied for Intel internship is there any opportunity to get success in that field of electronics as Venus owner of 10th house and karma supports that field and Rahu also supports electronics as i am very bad at expressing my views even in my lab to juniors as my voice is light and is there any chances for me to settle in other countries as my dream is to go to usa

• #33129 Reply
      TMR

Answers to Such sort of specific questions are beyond the scope of astrology. Read my blog and you will understand the scope of astrology in life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #33129 in when will i get job and which sector plz help me
Your information:

Cancel