When will I get married

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Priya

Sir pls tell me when will I get married?
      DOB:: 04/10/1990
      Time:: 1:31 pm
      Place:: Silchar, Assam.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope you have ketu and Jupiter conjoined forming the Guru Chandla dosha. Guru or Brihaspati is the karka for husband, this dosha forming in the 7th house is not good for marital relationship. Moon which is the 7th lord as Cancer sign is in 7th house, is debilitated in Navamsha. Your marriage house and its lord is weak and therefore proper matching should be done before marriage.

You should do fasting on Thursdays and also Recite Brihaspathi Mantra for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Priya

Sir pls tell me about the possible timing.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage can be in 2016, I feel that the chances of Love marriage are much stronger in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Priya

sir, when will I meet my future husband??? Sir will my marriage be delayed?? can you plz tel me the time of my marriage??? sir plz rply……

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have already indicated that the period after May 2016 is likely to bring you results on this front. However your horoscope is weak on the marital front and hence you will have to work extremely hard to get the desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Divya

Thank you sir….

Divya

Hello Sir, I am preparing for competitive exams. Sir, I want to know is the time favourable for me as I am attempting for the 4th time… please Sir reply….

Divya

Sir please give me the gem option helpful for me…….

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mercury is the lord of the 6th house which is the prime house of competition. Mercury is also the 9th lord that means the lord of the bhagyastan, it is the planet of intelligence, planning and education. Mercury is conjoined with debilitated Venus and combust as it is close to the Sun. You should wear Emerald in Silver on your right hand little finger for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Divya

Sir, thank you … a little querry is there..I have worn red coral, ruby,topaz, hessonite, catseye, diamond and neelam..Sir do i need all the stone???? will there be any side effect of wearing so many gems???and Is there any possibility of getting success in the exam??? Sir please reply……

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should not be wearing stones without proper recommendation from the astrologer. Not all stones are to be worn lifelong, stones can give malefic influence if not worn under recommendation. As per your horoscope you can wear Neelam, Diamond, Emerald life long.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Divya

Thank you sir… I want to know from you that the mahadasha of venus are going to start in 2017..will this mahadasha give me beneficial results as venus is my yogakaraka planet?? but some one told me that as venus is debilitated it will not give the desired result but as venus is combined with exalted mercury is it becoming neech bhanga??? sir please reply……

Divya

Sir i am wearing ruby in right hand can i wear emerald in the little finger of this hand ???? in left hand i am wearing diamond, neelam and catseye..in which hand i have to wear emerald??? and also sir please give me a advice as i am wearing topaz and i want to know if it will give good or bad result?? After wearing this topaz i feel like that my health is becoming weak… should i remove it??? please help …. sir please give a reply….

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your date, time and place of Birth for Horoscope Analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Divya

sir my DOB : 4th october 1990 time: 1:31pm and place: silchar, Assam…. sir it would be helpful for me if you give some advice on my carrer option as i want to pursue my phd and want to go further …will research be a good option for me and will i get job in this field of research??? as per your advice i bought the emerald and soon i will wear it…also the mahadasha of venus starting on 2017 will give good result as venus is my yogakaraka but as it is debilitated will it give its good result and also in conjunction with exalted mercury is it forming neech bhanga?? sir it will be helpful for me if you give some advice….

Divya

sir along with this a little querry as mercury is also the lord of 6th house along with 9th house will it give any bad result???? thank you sir…

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Mahadasha of Venus starts in May 2017 , Yes Venus is Yogakarka planet but Venus is debilitated as it is in Virgo and that to in the 9th house which is the bhagyastan. Venus is also combust as it close to the Sun. That means Venus is weak in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Divya

thank you sir…sir mercury being the lord of 6th house along with 9th house wearing emerald will give any bad effects???? and can i wear it with ruby in right hand or in left hand as in left hand i am wearing diamond, neelam and mercury….sir please give reply….and also sorry sir as i have become a little more curious and asking you so many question at a time….thank you sir…..

Divya

sorry sir there was a little mistake as i am wearing diamond, neelam and catseye in left hand can i wear emerald with it and in right hand wearing ruby???? sir please also tell me mercury being the lord of 6th along with 9th house will it give any side effects???? sir please clear the doubt……please reply……

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should not wear Ruby as Saturn is the 8th house lord and functional malefic planet in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Divya

thank you sir…. sir please clear the doubt that wearing the gem of 6th house lord may cause some problem???? sir as my mercury is the lord of sixth along with 9th will cause any problem if i wear emerald… sir please clear the doubt as i am a little bit nervous….please sir reply and clear it…

Divya

sir please reply…..

Divya

sir please give a reply as i need your advice …….

Divya

sir please reply……

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The topic ‘When will I get married’ is closed to new replies.