When will I get married

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Charmi

Hi sir, plz let me know if I have chances of marriage in this year or when is the right time for me to get married. I could not see growth in my job since last year pls see if my overall career is strong. D.o.b 16th December 1991, evng 6.17 pm, Visakhapatnam

• #25294 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your period for marriage is already going on the delay in marriage is because of Rahu in the 7th house of your natal chart. Rahu in the 7th hosue forms the Kalathra Dosha. Which is not good.

Also your 7th house is under Paap Katri dosha which is not good. Doing horoscope matching is important for marital happiness.

Wear Yellow Sapphire and also do remedies of Rahu for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25297 Reply
        Charmi

Yes sir my 7th house lord jupiter antardasha is running now and will end by August 2017 but there are no chances of my marriage by august. From August till 2020 Saturn subdasha starts.so are there chances of marriage in Saturn sub dasha sir plz let me know iam really scared

• #25303 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Saturn in transit is in Sagittarius which is your 7th house, possibility is very strong. Don’t have to lose sleep over this, just keep trying and surely you will get the desired results.

Do the Jupiter and Rahu remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25322 Reply
        Charmi

Sir plz have a look at my career. According to my birth chart Saturn aspects 2,5,10 houses. Moon is in 10th house and it is Lord of 2nd house.Jupiter is the lord of my 7th and 10th house,it is in 3rd house and has kendradhipathi dosha. So plz let me know how to understand my career.iam working for a gud company but couldnt see growth from an year.iam a bit worried about saturn aspecting 10th and jupiter suffering from kendradhipathi dosh

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25294 in When will I get married
Your information:

Cancel