when will i get married

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Naina

Respected sir, i am quite confused at the current stage of life..to keep looking for alliances or settle myself as single woman. Kindly help to decide..my dob
      20 sep 1985
      1:00am
      Indore M.P.
      Regards

• #31409 Reply
      TMR

As per your horoscope the marital house 7th is the weakest and I would suggest you to wait for the first one who proposes to you whenever it is. Before taking a final decision, you should check whether there is good match of horoscopes.

• #31425 Reply
      Deepak

Naina,

your horoscope is weak of marriage timings but I don’t see denial here (Jupiter being 7th lord is debilitated and is retrograde making it weak). You have started Venus mahadasha from 18/10/2016 for 20 years and Venus is your 5th lord of romance placed in second house in Chalit (you will enjoy decent romantic chances in this mahadasha through most sub-periods). You have been undergoing Sade saati for last 5 years which is a tough mentally and from Oct 2017 onwards I see better mental situation/more clarity and confidence (time will get better for you).

I see possibility of start of a romance in Ven-Ven period from Aug 2017 onwards to mid 2018 and plausible chance of getting married in Ven-Ven-Jup period from 29/6/2018 to 8/12/2018 or in Ven-Ven-Sat period from 8/12/2018 to 19/6/2019.

Otherwise next window will be during Ven-Moon period from 13/8/2021 to 7/2/2022.

May god bless you with optimism,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31426 Reply

Dear Naina Ji, Lord of 7th House of Marriage and natural significator of Husband, Jupiter is in 8th house and Debilitated. Lord of 2nd House of family happiness and continuity of Married Life Lord Moon, ruling 2nd House is in 6th House and debilitated. Venus seems Not to be in strong condition. Present Dasha is Venus only. So, chances are there to get married by April,2020. Good Luck.

Astrolger Sourav
      Om Namah Shivay!!
      [email protected]

• #31427 Reply

Dear Naina Ji, Lord of 7th House of Marriage and natural significator of Husband, Jupiter is in 8th house and Debilitated. Lord of 2nd House of family happiness and continuity of Married Life Lord Moon, ruling 2nd House is in 6th House and debilitated. Venus seems not to be in strong condition. Present Dasha is Venus only. So, chances are there to get married by April,2020. Specially, the last quarter of 2018 to January, 2019. Good Luck.

Astrolger Sourav
      Om Namah Shivay!!
      [email protected]

• #31435 Reply
      AkashAstro

Naina,

you are a Gemini ascendant and Scorpio moon-sign.In your horoscope the seventh lord Jupiter is debilitated and retrograde in 8th house which shows obstacles in getting married.But your darakaraka Mercury is exalted in the 4th house so there is no denial of marriage.In your Navamsa chart your darakaraka is placed in Capricorn so during Capricorn padhnadamsa dasha from *2018/09/20-2019-04-17 you can get married.Also during that period you will be running Ven-Ven-Jup period which is also strong for marriage.If this period is missed then Cancer dasha from *2022/03/18-2022/10/20 is also very good.

Remedies:
      Chant Jupiter mantra “Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurve Namah” 108 times daily.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #31475 Reply
      Naina

Thanks everyone..for the prompt response and detailed analysis.
      Just to add some info……i have had got few marriage proposals from my few friends and acquaintances in the past but from different cast…and hence could nt proceed.
      Regards

• #31479 Reply
      JVS RAO

Naina,
      As per KP analysis, there are chances for marriage in and around 25-06-2018. Marriage would be fixed after 15-10-2017 to 25-12-2017 in Mars sub period.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

Deepak Ji
      I hope you are following KP also. Your observations and readings are good. In this case Saturn alone is in the star of Jupiter in 7th. Saturn is conjoined with 2nd lord Moon in 5th, receiving aspect from 11th lord Mars. Hence Saturn would be strong to give marriage. As node Rahu is powerful than Saturn and Moon, Rahu will take care of Saturn significations and Moon significations. So I picked up Rahu antara. Please give your opinion.
      regards
      JVS

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31479 in when will i get married
Your information:

Cancel