Dob: April 2, 1985
      Tob: 12:51 PM
      place of birth: calcutta, WB, India

When will i get married?

Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Hi,

Your Lagna is cancer and Rasi is Leo.

Currently you are under Moon-Rahu period which is bad for marriage.Your marriage shall take place in the first quarter of 2019 or in the last quarter of 2019.

Remedies:

1.Chant Hanuman Chalisa daily
      2.Chant Jupiter been mantra daily 108 times.

God Bless,
      astrologer Akash.

TMR

I do not think Hanuman endorses marriage and chanting Hanuman chalisa is definitely not a solution to getting married.

Astrologer Akash
        Participant

TMR,

I told him to chant Hanuman Chalisa to reduce the malefic effects of Saturn in his chart,as Saturn rules his 7th house and is placed in the 5th house in Scorpio aspecting the seventh house.

JVS Rao

Chances for marriage is in 2018. It may be in Jun, July 2018. You might have gotten alliances in Sun Dasa i.e after 02-11-2009 to 03-11-2015. There are chances for disturbance in the married life then.

Brc

What remedy should I follow?
      I already listen to Hanuman chalisa everyday.
      We are looking for alliances but have not found any where there is mutual interest in moving forward.

JVS Rao

Generally for delayed marriages “Rukmini Kalyanam” is read by the girls.

Amit

Hello
      When will I get married
      Details are
      Dob 2 March 1985
      Time 18.21
      Place delhi

TMR

That is definitely more sensible than Hanuman Chalisa who was against marriages who remained a chronic bachelor in life. Reciting ShivaKavacha would be more appropriate since Hanuman was a prototype of Lord Shiva to aid Lord Rama in His efforts to kill Ravana.

Astrologer Akash
        Participant

TMR,

If you knew even a bit about remedies.I told him to chant Hanuman Chalisa to reduce the malefic effects of Saturn in his chart,as Saturn rules his 7th house and is placed in the 5th house in Scorpio aspecting the seventh house.

TMR

Remedies in Astrology is simple cheating. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology online “Are there remedies in Astrology?”

Astrologer Akash
        Participant

Those are your beliefs not mine.I’ll stick to my predictions and you stick to yours….

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘When will I get Married’ is closed to new replies.