• Author
      Deepika Joshi

Name Deepika
      Place of birth: Chandigarh India
      DOB: 10Nov 1988
      Timing: 6:55 PM
      Gotra: Bhardwaj
      Caste: Brahmin

i want to know when will i get married and howz my life after marriage please reply sir

• #4942 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period of Marriage is certainly going on and will get stronger after November 2014. Jupiter the karka for husband is in lagan and aspects the 7th house. Jupiter aspect will certainly bless you with marriage, however as Moon is debilitated in the 7th house and Venus the karka for marriage is debilitated in the 5th house , matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness.

Keep fast on Fridays for expediting quick results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4965 Reply
      Raniya

Date of birth: 3-09-1985
      Time of birth: between 9:00 am to 10:30 am
      Place of birth : Daska Pakistan

• #4966 Reply
      Raniya

Date of Birth : 3-09-1985
      Time of Birth : between 9:00 am to 10:30 am
      Place of Birth :Daska ,Pakistan

I want to know that when i will get married n about my married life? Also i want to know about my studies n career?

• #4985 Reply
      Deepika joshi

Thanks a lot sir

• #4988 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Raniya,

Please provide with an accurate time. The time difference of 1 1/2 hours is too much in astrology and birth chart will not be correct.

Thanks

Navneet

• #4997 Reply
      Raniya

Name : Raniya
      DOB : 3 september 1985
      TOB : between 10 am to 10:30 am
      Place of birth : daska. Pakistan
      Sir i dont know the exact time of birth … Plz tell me when i will get married n about my studies & married life…

• #4998 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Rahu the north node of the Moon is posited in the 7th house of marriage. Jupiter the kakra for husband is debilitated. Your marital front needs attention , therefore matching of the horoscope before marriage is important. The period after September 2014 is likely to bring activity on the marriage front. You should keep trying hard as strong chances of getting results on the marriage front are in the second half of the year 2015.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5016 Reply
      Vijay Anandh

Name K.G.Vijay Anandh
      Place of birth: chennai,tamilnadu,india.
      DOB: 6 dec 1990
      Timing: 5.10 am.

Hello sir, My parents are searching a bride for me and I want to know whether the bride will be a familiar person to me or my family or will she be a total stranger and when will my marriage take place?

Thank you,
      Regards,
      Vijay.

• #5017 Reply
      TMR

Your marriage will take place only after 2016 March and your Mars in the 7th is a bit complicated for getting a bride easily. The chances are your bride to be will be a total stranger. Here are your planetary dispositions

Planet Residential Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 8.32 14.52 84.57 Malefic
      Moon 51.67 66.82 28.52 Benefic
      Mars 66.04 63.67 13.72 Benefic
      Mercury 51.64 59.20 37.38 Benefic
      Jupiter 8.02 80.68 13.26 Benefic
      Venus 64.93 18.55 72.78 Malefic
      Saturn 69.88 37.12 53.80 Malefic
      Rahu 89.50 37.12 53.80 Malefic
      Kethu 89.50 66.82 28.52 Benefic

Net 55.50

Your Sun and Jupiter have very weak residential strengths. Venus and Saturn are malefics. Kethu is the only powerful benefic who could give you some marital happiness. Mars though a benefic and strong enough is in the 7th.

Your marital bliss is having a potency of 46.42%.

For more details perhaps you can come through Scientific Evaluaion of Your Horoscope through Premium services. An excellent matching exercise has to be carried out for selecting a bride. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in and read all articles to get a better insight into the evaluation techniques.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4985 in When will i get married
Your information:

Cancel