When will I get married?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Seema Kamath

Dear Sir,
      Please let me know when will I get married and how my married life will be? Below are my details.

Dob30-03-1986,Tob 11:34Pm,place:Ahmedabad.

• #48458 Reply
      TMR

All your planets are sandwiched between Rahu and Kethu which leads to Kalasarpayoga and delay in marriage is inevitable. There is a feeble chance of marriage post 2020 which need not be a happy one.

• #48476 Reply
      jaibhav

Hi Seema Kamath,

1.Your 7th lord is in 6th house with rahu.. and you lagna has debiltated moon and saturn aspecting the 7th house ..

2.In navamsha you have rahu in lagna and mars and ketu in 7th house ..

Both the above points delayed your marriage.

Right now you are undergoing Venus Jupiter dasa, it will end on April 2020. In this period you will definitely get married. Both the jupiter and venus are in vargotthama..

Jupiter being the the 2nd and 5th lord combined with 11th lord favors in marriage and in navamsha Jupiter is the lagana lord which aspects the 7th house

If you believe in stones please do wear Yellow sapphire and Pearl both the stones… both the stones are compulsory. if you can’t afford stones please do recite Guru graha and chandra graha beeja mantra daily. pray to lord shiva daily…

Thank you
      [email protected]

• #48530 Reply
        Seema

Jaibhav sir…than you so much for your reply.

Can you pls tell me how will be my married life from both the charts?

• #48557 Reply
          jaibhav

Hi Seema

You married life will be bittersweet with both happy and unhappy moments but don’t worry! follow the above mentioned remedies. Pray to lord Shiva daily!!

Thank you!!
          [email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #48458 in When will I get married?
Your information:

Cancel