When will I get married?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Girl

Hi Sir,

There is someone in my life that I would like to get married to, but my parents are disapproving. I’ve faced a lot of mental stress because of this. It might be too early to get married, but I was wondering if you could tell me when it’s likely for me to get married and what affects the likeliness.

DOB 31 August 1996
      11:35 PM (23:35 in military time)
      Kandukur (AP)

• #83936 Reply
      TMR

Your marital house is though reasonably strong, you are likely to be cheated by people offering you marriage. Beware of that and ensure that you get married only to one whose horoscope matches well with yours. There are strong possibilities that you will be married around mid 2021.

• #83940 Reply
        Girl

Hi sir,
        Thank you so much for the speedy response.
        Do you know if the person I marry be of my caste and/or religion? Will it be a love marriage?

• #83944 Reply
      TMR

Astrology does not differentiate between castes or religion. They are all man made. All marriages are with mutual consent. Love starts after marriage. Love before marriage is only infatuation.

• #83977 Reply
      Girl

Hi sir,

I’m just curious, what part of my horoscope, whether it be planets or houses being in a certain way indicates being cheated in the word of marriage? I’ve been told many times that my seventh house is strong and that my marriage will be great, but I’m just curious about what it means to be cheated by those offering marriage.

• #83996 Reply
      TMR

For a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which could perhaps answer your questions.

You could be approached by men promising marriage and taking liberties with you since you are very gullible in nature in love matters. Mars and Jupiter in your house are malefics both being related to giving you marriage.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: When will I get married?
Your information: