when will i get married as per my birth chart

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pavan

Dear Sir,

Would like to know when will I get married?

DOB 23/6/89
      Place Coimbatore
      Time 10:44 a.m.

Pavan

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Lagna is Leo and Rashi is Capricorn. You are born under the Dhanishta Nakshatra. Your 7th house is under the Rahu and Ketu axis which is never good. Saturn in the 5th house aspects the 7th house of marriage. matching of the horoscopes is very important for marital happiness. Obstacles on the marriage front is there. Delay in marriage is possible because of Rahu in the 7th house and Saturn aspect on the 7th house. Doing the remedies of Saturn and Rahu are important for getting desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

surya

dob-2-3-1993
      place-visakhaptnam
      time-2:55 am

i am in a relationship will i have a love marriage or arranged marriage

TMR

You are already in a relationship which means you are in love and why doubt about the possibilities of marriage. Or are you planning to ditch her and get married to someone else arranged by parents. Obviously you want some free answers for a joke since this is a free site where anyone can ask any type of questions.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘when will i get married as per my birth chart’ is closed to new replies.