When Will i get Married as per my horoscope chart

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Prabhu KN

Namaste, i am born and brought up in bangalore, I lived with grandmother, my father was separated from us after my mother death. my Granny also passed away last Nov 2013, we are searching for girl from past 2 years. i have been rejected by many due my low salary,average looks,family background. Now i stay alone.trying to cope with life.could some one look in to my horoscope and suggest me some remedies.my details are as given below
      DOB: 15- 02- 1986 Time : 11:30 AM Place : Bangalore. Mesha Rasi, Bharani nakshatra

• #3494 Reply
      TMR

Dear Prabhu,

You have a marital strength of 45.28% and therefore you will certainly have marital bliss. You will surely get married during Feb 2016 to Aug 2016 period if not earlier. Your prospective bride will have 3 brothers/sisters she will be one whom you know very well, I mean not a stranger at all, even possibly be a co-worker or an acquaintance. Just keep your ears and eyes open and be on the lookout. Perhaps you can recite Narayanakavacha daily morning and evening. Your mental happiness in life is about 51% and nothing to worry at all.

Best wishes

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3494 in When Will i get Married as per my horoscope chart
Your information:

Cancel