When will i get married

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      sanju

my date of birth in 1 feb. 1982 pls. tellwhen i getmarried

• #7440 Reply
      TMR

An accurate date of birth, time of birth and place of birth are required to indicate any time for marriage or for any other evaluations.

• #7449 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope matching.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7453 Reply
      jo

heloo……23 june 1992
      3:40pm
      kanpur, uttar pradesh.

Am i manglik? when will i get married???

• #7454 Reply
      TMR

To my mind, you are not manglik. You are likely to get married in the last quarter of 2016.

Regarding Manglik, you can read my article on “Myths and Misconceptions in Astrology” on my blog or the many articles appearing on this website on the subject. There are lot of contradicting opinions on this subject. Also this subject has been previously answered for many which you can browse through on this website where you will find all the past replies.

• #7456 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

Namaskar Guruji

My DOB–22/May/1985
      Place–Bareilly(Uttar Pradesh)
      Time–11:25 AM

Sir , I want to Know when will I get married, as my parents are very much concerned about my marriage but nothing fruitful is happening.

Regards

• #7458 Reply
      TMR

Your Jupiter and Saturn both are not very strong and your 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th houses are not very potent with poor strengths. Do not be in a hurry to get married. There is a feeble chance of getting married in 2015/2016. However make sure the horoscope matches well. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for insight into Marital Problems.

• #7464 Reply
      anshul

Namaskar Guruji

Sir, i want to know remedies for marital problem & career problems

• #7466 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should read the article “When will I get married” on this website and it would be helpful in knowing what planets bring delay in marriage. It seems that there is a delay in marriage but not denial and you should keep looking for an alliance.

Do the astrological remedies of the weak planets and surely you will benefit.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7467 Reply
      nirdesh kumar

Namaskar Guruji

My DOB–11/Aug./1985
      Place–Mirzapur (Uttar Pradesh)
      Time–07: 10 PM

I m facing several problem like as job, family & Marriage problems kindly Give you best Suggestion for my life

Regards

• #7472 Reply
      TMR

Some respite to your problems will be there after 2019. Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Rahu, Kethu are rather weak in your horoscope. Recite Navagraha sthothra and Narayanakavacham daily and you will be able to endure your discomfort.

• #7515 Reply
      anshul sharma

Sir,

I am very mindly disturb by old Beloved plz provide time period for this situation with Remedies

Regards

• #7516 Reply
      TMR

i am afraid you are mocking astrology. Despite possible answers given to you, you are expecting the impossible that a talisman will solve all your problems. You will have to endure out your past life deeds before you get some salvation.

• #7667 Reply
      karthikeyan

Namaskar Guruji
      My DOB–03/january/1982
      Place–coimbatore(tamilnadu)
      Time–05.10 AM
      when will i get married ? every alliance dropped or delayed at last moment…

• #7668 Reply
      TMR

From June 2015 to Nov 2015, you have a strong chance of getting married. Venus, Moon, Mars and Jupiter have poor residential strengths and this could be the reason for the delay. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get better insight into astrology.

• #7670 Reply
      pras

Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi. How will be my rahu mahadasa and mercury antardasa. After april how will be my period

• #7680 Reply
      TMR

Please come through paid services after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7515 in When will i get married
Your information:

Cancel