When Will I Get Married, Is There Divorce In My Kundali?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

When Will I Get Married, Is There Divorce In My Kundali? Some astrologer has told me that there is separation in my horoscope. Please let me know if that is true and what I should do.

My date of birth:- 21/07/1987
      Time:- 18:20
      Place:- Cochin

• #2237 Reply
      TMR

Looks like there is some truth in what he says. You should have got married before October 2013. Did you have a touch and go case last year?

You have what is generally known as Kuja dosha and Venus placed in the 7th house and Jupiter in 5th house. These are all contraindications for a successful married life. However when I analyse scientifically your chart, your marital bliss is good with a strength of 51.58% and this should certainly give marriage.

Do write to me why you think that your marriage did not take place so far. However it is compulsory that before marriage your horoscope should be matched with the prospective groom and be satisfied that it matches excellently well. You can contact me at [email protected] with details.
      Do read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and on this site.

Best of luck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #2237 in When Will I Get Married, Is There Divorce In My Kundali?
Your information:

Cancel