Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Saurabh nenawati

Hello my details are as follows

Name: Saurabh Nenawati
      DOB: 4th december 1985
      Place of birth: bhilwara , rajasthan
      Time of birth: 4:45 am

I am working in dubai from last 7 years. My job was not good but then i got a new job recently but still i am in too much debt can you please tell me when will i start getting money and will be clear of all my debts.

• #35268 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see that your lagna is Libra and its lord Venus is in the 2nd house. It indicates a person strong desire to earn lot of money in a short period of Time. 2nd lord Mars is in the 12th house which is the house of expense. Therefore it is not that you don’t earn, you simply cannot save. Debilitated Jupiter in your natal chart indicates that you will never be able to save money unless you are strictly control your expenses. You will enter the mahadasha of Moon from June 2018. This period will be much better for career gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #35288 Reply
      Saurabh nenawati

Yes its correct that i earn a decent amount but cant save. Is there anyway to earn more like to put some stones or any puja vidhi. 0

• #35310 Reply
      saurabh nenawati

I am so sorry my time of birth is 4:40 am not 4:45 am as mentioned in the earlier post.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #35288 in When will i get money
Your information:

Cancel