When will i get my desired job

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

JVS Sir,

I have been searching for a good job ever since I returned from abroad. It is been 2.5 years , when will I get a good job .

Dob : 31st Jan 1974
      Time : 17.58 hrs
      Place : Chamarajanagar, Karnataka

• #26556 Reply
      J V S RAO

As I am not in my station, I will answer you in a couple of days.

• #26661 Reply

JVS Sir,

I am waiting for your reply Sir.
      Pls. suggest.

Thanks

• #26690 Reply

JVS Sir,

any updates here?

thank you

• #26692 Reply
      J V S Rao

your running period is Rahu-Ketu-Moon which ends on 04-06-2017. Mars sub period is good for job. As the Mars signifies 6th (day to day attendance), 11th (fulfilment of wishes, satisfaction) and 10th (house of profession)which is good for a job. But through sublord Saturn, it signifies 8th house also which does not give desired satisfaction.
      Pls make a note of this.
      Good Luck.
      JVS RAO

• #26695 Reply

JVS Sir,

Thank you very much for ur response.
      So when will I get a desired job in terms of date? Any suggestions?
      You mean I can hope to get a job in Rahu Ketu Mars sub period, but will not be very satisfying?

please comment.

thanks

• #37264 Reply
      Asha Jijesh

Sir,
      Myself Asha Jijesh. I have completed MBA.Now I am residing in UAE with my husband and children. I am in search of a good job but I don’t get.when will I get my desired job.My date of birth is 31.10.1986.Please help me.
      Yours faithfully
      Asha

• #37278 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please post your question with complete Birth details. Also preferably make a new forum post for all your answers.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #92868 Reply
      saipriya chelluboyina

Sir,
      I am saipriya.I have completed my b.tech (EEE)and in search of job in core field.when will I get my desired job? Please reply me as fast as possible sir.
      Yours faithfully,
      Saipriya,
      DOB:13-06-1995,
      PLACE:Hyderabad,telangana

• #92871 Reply
      J V S Rao (KP Astrologer)

sai priya
      You are in so hurry to know the result. but you have not given the time of birth. Be cool.
      You should not post in another’s thread. Please give your particulars seperately.

• #93962 Reply
      Iman Chakraborty

My date of birth…. 6/12/79
      When I will get a job in school??

• #94004 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and provide the full birth details as required to have a look at your horoscope.

• #95670 Reply
      Suman chakraborty

My d.o.b is 18.06.1994 at 3.20 am.
      Any info for my future related plss

• #95680 Reply
      TMR

Come through Paid consultation for a full reading of your horoscope together with the place of birth and present place of residence.

• #107466 Reply
      Ankita Verma

Hello sir,
      My name is Ankita Verma my DOB 23-03-1988 and birth time is 10:20 pm.i am looking for a desire corporate job since 1 year after completing my MBA in healthcare and have recently moved in japan but not getting any positive response. Can you please suggest me some solutions or tell me when is likely to get some positive response regarding my career.
      Thank you

• #107469 Reply
      TMR

To answer your question, the transitory influences of planets in Japan have to be computed and it takes a long time. You can come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 15 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26556 in When will i get my desired job
Your information:

Cancel