When will I have a baby?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rama

Hi everyone, My birth details are as follows –
      DOB – July 5, 1978
      Place – Ludhiana, Punjab, India
      Time – 10:05 AM

I have been married for 12 yrs and struggling to have a baby. Can you please use my birth details to check, when will I have a baby?

Your help is highly appreciated. God bless you.

Thanks.

• #13315 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your Gender and also the horoscope details of your spouse.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13324 Reply
      Rama

Hello, I am a female.

My husband’s details are as follows –

DOB – 22, January 1977
      Place – Dhariwal, Distt – Gurdaspur, Punjab, India
      Time – doesnt knw exact time but its evening around 7-8pm

Thanks again and God bless.

• #13328 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope matching is very weak there is Navpancham (9-5) Bhakoot dosha, there is Adya Nadi dosh. 5-9 Bhakoot and Nadi dosha indicate problems on the children front. The chart of your husband is specially weak on this front. You should take medical advice on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13335 Reply
      Rama

Thank you for your reply. We have been undergoing medical treatment since last 10 years but no medical treatment has been successful so far. I want to know if you see a baby coming into our life at any time point. It will be a big help. Thanks again.

• #13338 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Liek I said earlier the Horoscope Matching has 5-9 Bhakkot dosha which indicates problems related to progeny. There is also Nadi dosha which is also related to progeny. The chances of natural conceiving are weak as per horoscopes.

Sometimes planets when they look at their house do bless, in the horoscope of the female, I see that as per transit Jupiter is in lagan and it aspects the 5th house which is the house of children. Jupiter is the karka for children and it owns the 5th house. Jupiter in lagan at present aspects the 5th house, therefore you should try conceiving during this period till August 2016. Try very regularly like I said your horoscope is weak but as Jupiter the 5th lord and karka aspects 5th house in transit, it can bless you with a child. So the chance are more now than ever before. If you are taking some medicines do continue and also have some Gold Bhasam, I think you can find out in the Ayurvedic medicines they do have medicines which contain Gold. You can find out with Baba Ramdev shops as well.

Gold is known to enhance the count of sperm in male and egg in female. It is very good for issues related to conceiving.

I do hope that you do have a wonderful and lovely child naturally. If not then after August 2016 just adopt a child do not wait any more after August 2016.

I hope it is helpful.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #78473 Reply
      Anantaa

Hello I’m Anantaa.My birth details is as follows
      D.o.b-16/10/1991
      T.o.b-18:30hrs
      Place-sodpur,west Bengal,north 24 parganas,kolkata-700112
      My husband,swarnadip,is with the details
      D.o.b-08/09/1987
      T.o.b-21:37 hrs
      Place-ranaghat,Nadia,west Bengal

We are planning for a baby….when can i possibly conceive?

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13315 in When will I have a baby?
Your information:

Cancel