When will I have a baby?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Amy

Hi,

My DOB is: July 5, 1978.
      Time: 10:05am
      Place: Ludhiana, Punjab, India.

I have been married for 12 yrs now and struggling to have a child. If u can please check my chart and let me knw when I will have my first child. Thank you and God bless you.

• #20190 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Amy,

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 5th house which is the house of progeny is ruled by Jupiter as Sagittarius sign is there. 2nd house is the house of family growth, It is ruled by Mercury.

In your natal chart we see that Jupiter the 5th lord is combust. In your Saptamsha chart (D7) which is the divisional chart for children, we see that Mercury is debilitated in the 5th house and 5th lord Jupiter has aspect of rahu.

Your 5th house and lord is weak for children. It is better to seek medical advice and if you have already taken that but no help, then you can always look at adoption.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20232 Reply
      Amy

Thank you for your reply Mr. Navneet, I really appreciate that. Yes, I have seeked medical advice and have undergone many medical treatments for last 10 years. None of the treatments resulted in a pregnancy so far. This is creating problems in my married life too. My husband has been very supportive so far but problems do arise because of other family members. My inlaws are not willing to adopt and I cant go against them. I dont have a problem in adoption though. I am really tense and desperate at the moment. Even a little ray of hope will be a big help. Do you see me becoming a mother in my horoscope at all? I am sending you my husband’s DOB at the end of this msg, incase you want to check tht as well. Thanks a lot and May God bless u with lots of happiness. You are helping the community by doing this noble job. Thanks again!

My husbands details –
      DOB: 22 January 1977
      Place: Dhariwal, Punjab, India
      Time: unknown.

• #20233 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Amy,

You have not provided with the time of birth, however I have tried to check your matching and found that there is Nadi dosha in your horoscope matching. Which is never good. Nadi is for children and as there is a dosha it does indicate problems on this front.

Regarding adoption, please note that it is a decision that needs to be taken by your husband and you. Family members and in-laws will stop commenting once you both take a decision. Not only will you do a noble work by taking care of someone who is an orphan, but it will fill your life with happiness. Children are such that they bring happiness irrespective if they are yours and someone else. After you adopt, the child will use your name and will be recognized as your son or daughter. So think about is seriously.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20237 Reply
      Amy

Dear Mr. Navneet,

Thank you for your prompt reply! Does that mean we will never become parents all our life? You dont see it happening in our horoscopes at all? Please let me know honestly.

I do understand your views on adoption. I share the same views as you and will try to convince my family for that. I have not lost hope, I am a firm believer of God and will try for few more times before we go ahead with adoption. I am a doctor myself but I guess science fails at many things. ‘God’ is the answer to many unanswered questions in our lives.

Thanks again. May Almighty bless you.

Regards,
      Amy

• #20239 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your horoscopes are certainly weak on this front. However I do not want to discourage or dishearten you. You are a doctor then have you tried the IVF route, I’m no medical expert but i believe that is helpful these days.

You can try some medicines available in Ayurveda, probably they can be helpful.

Keep fast on Thursdays and recite Mantra “Om Gram Grim Grom Sah Guruve Namaha” This is for strengthening Jupiter , the planet which bestows children. strengthening Jupiter will certainly help.

Avoid non Veg etc on a Thursdays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20246 Reply
      Amy

Dear Mr Navneet,

Yes, I have tried IVF multiple times but no luck so far. I am thinking of trying it few more times, probably in early 2017. If nothing works out by 2018, we will start thinking about other options. If you can check the favorable period for me to try IVF, I will be highly obliged.

Please let me know what is the best time for us to undergo IVF next year. This is the first time that I am consulting an astrologer and so far, I am really very satisfied with your responses.

Thanks.

Regards,
      Amy

• #20251 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope your ascendant is Leo and we have Rahu in gochar / transit in Leo making a aspect on the 5th house which is not good. Rahu will move from Leo into Cancer in September 2017. You can try thereafter.

All the very best in your life ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #28266 Reply
      Shivy

Sir,

Can you please help me in telling what are the prospects of children in our life?
      My birth details 19.11.1986, 18:50 hrs, New Delhi. Husband’s birth details: 4.6.1985, 18:25 hrs, Raipur. We are trying to have a baby for long but to no success.
      Please help. Thank you.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #20246 in When will I have a baby?
Your information:

Cancel