When will i meet life partner?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      As

I am single. Had a break up in Aug 2017. When will I meet my life partner and get married?

18-12-1991
      7:34 am
      Ahmedabad Gujarat India

• #40854 Reply
      TMR

Why did you have a break up when you had once a close tie up with someone. Obviously you will not have a life partner who will be there throughout your life. You have already broken out that possibility.

• #40875 Reply
        As

I didn’t. He did. It would be better if you can predict whether i will get married or not. If yes, when?

Ps . Break ups do happen. Part and parcel of life. Not every relationship is destined to reach a certain point.

• #40883 Reply
      TMR

Finding a life partner for yourself is not be done by anyone else. The feeling should come from within yourself. If an astrologer tells you that you should take so and so as your life partner, will you accept? And Astrology can only say when you will get married, that too the definition is not what you think. Any Gandharvavivaham without anyone else knowing about is also a marriage like Dushyantha and Sakunthala. Obviously you do not fall into that category, I presume.

• #40927 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

You will get married before November 2019 it will be a love marriage. Please inform us in the event it happens.

• #40941 Reply
        As

Thank you Sir

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #40854 in When will i meet life partner?
Your information:

Cancel