when will my good time start

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      sheetal

I m in india from last 3 years……i want to know when will i go abroad and when will my good time start…

Dob 1 february 1982
      Time: 00:00
      Place of birth:sharjah,uae

I was unemployed since 2011…..i recently got job in india last sept……but i want to go out of india……when will i go out of india……

I have libra ascendant

TMR

Astrology cannot be used to find out when you will go out of India. All that it can do is give you indications of long distance travels in life. Since you were born in Sharjah you had already a long distance travel to India. And many such fruitless travels will be there in future too. Your Mars has a near zero residential strength. Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology and its usefulness in life.

sheetal

hi tmr ji..

r u saying I will b staying in india for rest of my life…

mr. navneet please give ur analysis too….

thanks

TMR

It depends on what is your motherland.

sheetal

depends on motherhood means….well though I m born in uae….as per laws I don’t belong there….I m and will b on indian passport only….it is the law there no matter wht u will b indian only….

so I dnt understand wht u meant by depends on motherhood….

as per astrology I m born in uae….yeah india is foreign for me as per astrology but by passport it is india only….

so I want to go out of india….will I settle out of india in my life….

TMR

Motherland is the that part of the Earth where you are born. Passport is not applicable to Astrology since it is man made and not accepted by Vedic astrology. That is why the word foreign is irrelvant to astrology. We all belong to Mother Earth and only long distance travels makes sense as appropriate to the times. In the olden days, crossing a river was long distance travel and the definition has changed in modern times. In other words, your question cannot be answered using Astrology. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

harush D P

I am Harush

Born on 04/jun/1987 . My career and finance is not improving .kinldy suggest me when will be my good time start. and will i have long distance travel ( foreign job)

Srikanth kadukuri

DOB 27-12-1980
      20:41pm
      Health wise I am struggling a lot
      Is there any harm for me
      When I can recover

Srikanth kadukuri

Hisir
      DOB 27-12-1980
      20:41pm
      Health wise I am struggling a lot
      Is there any harm for me
      When I can recover

JVS Rao

Provide your place of birth also.

Srikanth kadukuri

Sir
        Vendra
        Near Bhimavaram
        Andhrapradesh

Srikanth kadukuri

Sir
      Vendra
      Near Bhimavaram
      Andhrapradesh

JVS Rao

Dear srikanth
      I hope you will get relief after 14-11-2018. are you suffering from neuro problems?

Srikanth kadukuri

Yes sir
        Anxiety and blood pressure
        Remaining ok for me sir?

Srikanth k

But Mars is placed with Ketu still the effect is same sir
        When do I am free from this physical ailments this year

TMR

All your planets in the horoscope are sandwiched in the Kethu/Rahu axis and this strangulation will be visible to us in some form or other. There are no remedies for such things and you will have to get adjusted to this similar to getting a reserved bus seat in the last row in a bumpy ride despite seats are vacant in the front.

Srikanth

JVS RAO sir
      Pls help

JVS Rao

dear srikanth
      Mars(5th lord – 5th house is for recovery from ill health) is conjoined with Ketu. It is good as Mars is in the star of Sun in 5th and in the sub of Saturn. That Saturn is in Moon star. When Saturn and Moon connection is there, there will be postponements and delays causing frunstration.
      Mars and Ketu are in 6th. Ketu, being a Node will take all the powers of Mars, Saturn and Jupiter. Ketu signifies 2nd house (as Saturn and Jupiter are in 2nd), 5th house (conjoined with Mars),7th house and 8th house because of Saturn, predominantly 6th house and 1st house, being in the star of Moon.
      I hope you have to face trouble in Ketu antara from 26-10-2017 to 14-11-2018 in certain periods.
      Venus period (14-11-2018 to 13-11-2021) will give good results. Moon is the only planet, is in the star of Venus lord of 11th (permanent cure) and in the sub of Mercury in 5th. But there is no planet strongly connecting to 5th and 11th houses for permanent cure.
      I hope lord Hanuman may give some relief. Hence daily try to listen MANYU SUKTAM as many time as possible. As it is powerful, please take the precautions like hearing in front of ladies who are in periods.
      Good Luck

Srikanth k

Thank you very much sir

srikanth

JVS Rao Sir
        Namaste
        I am now facing health problems.Every one saying I will get relief from 26 th oct due to Arthstama Sani.Is it possible or do I have to face any Majorthreats. Now Some Rahu and other Japas are also being taken up for me.Pls Guide me Sir

TMR

Check whether you have any thyroid problem. Go to a lab and check and let us know the result? Your 2nd house is the weakest and that could affect Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat etc.

Srikanth

Sir
        I have thyronormalcy when tested in August and I am having problems since July.Frim aug ending they are at peak and now I am in confusion.Actually there is a problem with Urinary tract infection to me and recurred twice for now.
        So pls suggest me

Srikanth k

Sir

TMR

Consult a nephrologist and he should be able to help.

Srikanth k

Thank you very much sir for sparing time.I will post soon after consultation

srikanth

Sir
          I went to urologist and he said nothing to worry.
          My main problem is I think I am over anxious.
          I want know whether any risk to my life sir?
          This is the fifth month I am not healthy.
          I can do go to office but cannot concentrate coz of unknown fear.
          Is it endlesss or any good solution sir
          Pls suggest

Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Srikanth please post your birth details

srikanth

@akash ji
        Srikanth kandukuri
        DOB 27-12-1980
        20.41 pm
        Vendra near Bhimavaram Andhrapradesh

Srikanth

STRAZZER3200

Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Srikanth,

You don’t have any life threatening illness you still have a very long life ahead of you.
      After November 2017 things will be better and after November 2018 there will be complete recovery of you illness don’t worry at all.

GOD Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

Srikanth k

@Akash sir
      I am actually having urinary problem since AUG 17
      Now some of my relatives saying my time will be good after 25 oct
      Is it true sir
      I am not happy soul not even a single day since aug
      Srikanth

srikanth

Akash sir

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The topic ‘when will my good time start’ is closed to new replies.