When will my love life come on track?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Niks

Hi Sir,

DOB- 23rd oct 1990
      Time- 11.20 pm
      Place- Meerut, U.P

Sir, Please tell me about my love life and characteristics of my spouse. I love a person, we were in a relationship for 2nd half years. But now there are lot of differences, we are not even on talking terms from past 6 months. Are there any chances of reunion.
      If required i can share guy’s details as well.

Please help me out by what period will my love life be back on track.

Also tell me about good career prospects, i am working in IT right now.

Thanks a lot sir

Thanks

• #2174 Reply
      TMR

Your horoscope is rather weak with only 34.64% net strength which is below the pass mark. Neither your 7th house is strong enough with a strength of just 36.31%. So not much can be expected from the marital life. Your career house also is weak with a strength of 38.68%. So you will most of the time doing only lowly jobs in IT like data entry, documentation etc. No strong programming or logical skills are there in the horoscope.

For a full analysis, come through paid services or send me an email. You may read my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ for further insight into Astrology.

If you get a good horoscope match with a boy, you could have a just average marital life.

Sorry that the reply is not very encouraging, but let us face facts as it is. This is written on the assumption that your time of birth is accurate. If not, all these could prove wrong.

• #2197 Reply
      Niks

ok thanks for reply. But can u pls tell me my current status. Whether my love will come back to me or not?

• #2203 Reply
      TMR

We are not clairvoyant people. We can only evaluate a horoscope and give you your success factor in various walks of life. If your spouse is not interested in meeting you, why should you bother and force his love upon you which will not be real and will ultimately break off after the initial infatuation if any.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2197 in When will my love life come on track?
Your information:

Cancel