• #6035 Reply
      andy

waiting for your response sir

your fan,
      Andy

• #6037 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have strong Mercury and also forming the Bhadra Mahapurusha Yoga, you should wear 5- 6 ratti Emerald on your right hand little finger on Wednesday morning before 10 AM for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #6039 Reply
      seema

Date – 28 -02-1985 Time-7.24 Pm Place-Varanasi

Name-Seema

I am told that I am going through rahu mahadasha which will end in jan 2015 Will jupiter dasha start after that. Will there be good times ahead as I am facing lot of problem due to rahu mahadasha.Am I going through Rahu mahadasha saturn antardasha which is creating problems.Please do reply sir.

Thanks and Regards.

• #6040 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Seema Ji,

Please recheck your birth details because as per my horoscope you are already in the main period of Jupiter. The Rahu Mahadasha got over in June 2010.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6042 Reply
      seema

Date – 28 -02-1985 Time-7.24 Pm Place-Varanasi

Name=Seema

Birth details are correct but I am going through lot of problems.As my marriage is not taking place,not getting job etc… I am remaining frustated constantly tensed and unhappy.When is my good period going to start ,my marriage and when I would gain my peace and stability of mind…Awaiting for your kind reply.

Thanks and regards.

• #6045 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, Mars is posited in the 7th house making you strong Manglik. Your 7th house of marriage is in the papkatri dosha as one one side you have Sun and on the other side you have Rahu. Jupiter the karka for husband and also the is debilitated as it is in the Capricorn sign. Saturn aspects the 7th lord. Late marriage is indicated in your horoscope. You are in the main period of Jupiter and sub period of Saturn. Saturn is the lord of the 3rd house therefore you need to put some extra efforts for getting anything in life, it may be your marriage or your job.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6050 Reply
      pooja

hello navneet,

my birth details 6.10.81 at samastipur bihar at5:05 PM

I want 2 know which gem stone will suit me??

• #6052 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can wear 5 to 6 Ratti Yellow Sapphire in Gold on Thursday morning on your right hand Index finger before 10 AM after reciting Jupiter Mantra “Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Guruve Namaha 108 times and keeping your wish in mind.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6063 Reply
      vinod

Dear sir
      Which gemstone should i use. Dob…4th feb 1983
      Time….8.40am
      Place….sangola

Currently no job from last 1 year and financial problems. When i will come out from this situation and what to do for that or gemstone.

• #6066 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Saturn and the sub period of Ketu both of which are not in favorable distance, you may test Blue Sapphire in Gold on your right hand middle finger on Saturday morning for benefit.

Blessing,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6067 Reply
      pooja

hello navneet,

my details: 6.10.81 at samastipur bihar at 5:05 PM

my marriage is not going out well.I wanna know because of which planet this prob is happening and which gem stone i should wear to overcome this prob.
      or any other remedy to save this marriage.

• #6068 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Puja Ji,

In your horoscope you have 12th lord Saturn, 6th lord Sun and conjoined with Jupiter. 7th lord Mercury is is in the 8th house. Saturn and SUn conjoined in the 7th house destroys the benefit aspects of the 7th house which is the house of spouse , marriage and marital happiness. In Gochar today you have Rahu and 6th lord Sun conjoined in the 7th house. The marital happiness is very bleak in your horoscope and if the two horoscopes are not matching , i mean Gun and Grah milan wise then chances of separation is very strong during this period. Rahu and 6th lord Sun in 7th house in transit will create turmoil in your married life.

You may get the horoscope matched from the link below for detailed analyse.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6070 Reply
      pooja

Thanks sir for your quick response.With reference to the reply 6067 i asked you abt my married life which is not going out well .
      You gave me the very detailed discription thanks for that.But please sir also give some remedy to save it as divorse case is going on.

My dob:6.10.81 at samastipur bihar at 5:05 PM
      boy :22.10.79 at patna bihar time between 4:30 AM to 9:30 AM (i dont know the exact time)

please hepl me sir.

• #6101 Reply
      pooja

AM I MANGALIK ?? HOW IS THE POSITION OF MARS IN MY CHART BENIFIC OR MALIFIC

6.10.81 samastipur at5:05PM

right now i am wearing neele sustitute of blue sapphire and emerald is it ok to wear.

pls help.

• #6102 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are Ashtam Mangalik from Moon chart but Mars is debilitated therefore the mangal dosha gets cancelled. But your marital life and marriage will be in turmoil because of other factors. You have 12th lord Saturn and 6th lord Sun in the 7th house. Saturn and Sun are inimical and certainly their conjunction in the 7th house weaken the 7th house. Saturn is the 12th lord which is a malefic house and you should not be strengthening it by wearing the stone. Emerald is fine.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6147 Reply
      Andy

Thanks for your response Navneet

can i wear Blue sapphire?

date of birth: 25th october 1989
      time of birth: around 4-5am
      place of birth: karachi, pakistan

regards,
      Andy

• #6148 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Andy,

No as Saturn is the 12th lord in your horoscope you should not be wearing Blue Sapphire as being the 12th lord Saturn will give you malefic results. Incase you need to improve your Saturn then you may do the Saturn remedies like given below:

1. Help Old people on Saturdays. This can be monetary as well as physical help.
      2. Donate some coins every Saturday, you can give to beggars.
      3. Donate some Mustard Oil every Saturday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 17 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6102 in which gem stone will suite me?
Your information:

Cancel