Which Profession Suite To Me

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gulshan

which profession suite to me . my date of birth -28 July 1979 , time- 7:30 am place- india uttar pardesh Lucknow gender – male.

Presently i am unemployed .plz help to tell me what i am do in future to earn good money and will i be able to take care of my family.

Thanks,

Gulshan

• #1692 Reply
      TMR

The question is wrongly phrased. You should give your expertise and the options depending upon your qualifications and experience and then if you ask this question, we could give you a better answer.

Please give such details before raising a query if you want a pertinent answer.

• #1699 Reply
      Gulshan

Sir,

I have done M.A in English. I want to be a teacher, will it suit me. Can I have a good Career as per my horoscope. Can I get height in my career.

Thank you very much sir for your answer and invaluable help.

Gulshan

• #1705 Reply
      TMR

Yes, that is good. Your question is now clear. Well, your career house the 10th and House of Gains the 11th has the following strengths.

10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 37.34
      11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 57.89

The pass mark is 35% and you have only 37.34% strength, which is just Ok. But however the gains from your career would be to the tune of 57.89% which is quite good. This pattern will continue throughout your life. And I think teaching job best fits you since you have a liking towards the job and the returns you get is quite satisfactory.

You will be all right with your returns from career, but job satisfaction will not be much since the career house is not all that potent.

Best of Luck. Read my article on https://astrologymag.com/astrology-a-new-version

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Which Profession Suite To Me
Your information: