Which time is birth time

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveen

I am confused about birth time, when baby comes out of womb? when doctor cut the umbilical cord? or when baby weeps?
      as it may have time difference of 3 to 5 minutes and in a minute horoscope gets changed, in my case in a minute difference my ascendant changes from cancer to leo.
      so which time we should consider?

• #12016 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Like there are things in the modern world which are unexplained and unanswered, the Time of Birth issue is also a major controversy in the world of Astrology. You are correct there is no exact definition of time of Birth, however universally what is excepted is when a child cord is cut and it becomes a separate identity , is to be taken as the time of Birth.

In your case you will have to go through Birth time correction , and see do you match with Cancer or Leo traits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12034 Reply
      Naveen

ok sir, as Lord Krishna said in Geeta that If a person is having 8 things then it is called living person(panch mahabhoot+ man+Buddhi+ahankaar).
      can you please correct my TOB, I will be grateful to you.
      My DOB is 19-10-74 and TOB is 1:53 a.m. Place: Gwalior(M.P.) (now my parents says that there may be a difference of + or – 10 minutes)
      to check my past events to match my Accurate TOB 1. Marriage-22-01-2006
      business closed- oct-2006, relocated to mumbai for job in oct-2007, left job in april-2015, after that searching job but not getting offer letter.
      Sir
      visited many astrologer and did many things as they said but all in vain, nothing worked, so i thought to learn this myself but a lot of confusion here also.
      need your guidance>

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12016 in Which time is birth time
Your information:

Cancel