Why my marriage not happening…Please give help with your predictions

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha

Astrologers here,
      Please tell me what my chart says about my marriage. I dont understand why my marriage is not happening. I have checked with several astrologers my chart past many years and they said many timelines but till now am unmarried.

Kindly help to predict whn I will get married or I will get engaged.

04 Aug 1982, 8:34 am, Trivandrum , Kerala, India.

TMR

There are problems with your horoscope. If you do not get married by middle of 2015, we will look into it further.

Neeraj Gupta

Hello Neha, Pl. mail me ur details at [email protected]. i m also looking for a life companion.

Yogesh Aggarwal

Dear Neha,
      After studying your Horse scope, it is felt that as per Jaimni Astrology, you are having very good time of getting married in near future, likely before 15.04.2015.
      However, in case of any problem, you will definitely get married by after your birthday in August and before 15th October 2015.
      All Good Wishes for happiness and success in your life.
      Yogesh Aggarwal.
      Astrologer.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yogesh Ji,

Thanks for spending time in the Forum. Hope to see you in the Astrology Forum more often.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

ranjani

hi i am ranjani, my dob is 27th April 1991 at 1.27 pm Jhansi (u.P), my marriage is delaying, is it possible to get married this year, or pls suggest some pariharams
      Waiting for ur reply

TMR

You will get the best husband by around middle of 2017. You are courageous, intelligent and logical. Recite Narayanakavacham daily and you will have your wishes fulfilled.

sajal kumar chakraborty

i am not getting good job,my marrige is not happening..pls suggest..
      My dob_ 25th sept,1984
      birth location_kolkata,birth time_ 23:00

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Gemini and 7th house is ruled by Sagittarius. Jupiter is posited in the 7th house in its own house and exalted in Navamsha chart. Saturn which is the lord of the bhagystan aspects the 7th house and its lord. Saturn is the planet of delays and therefore delay in marriage is very much indicated in your horoscope. However possibility of marriage is very much indicated. Strong chances of marriage are after January 2017. Also regarding your job, you were in the period of Sadesati and hence things may have not been extremely good at your end. However the period ahead seems to be more promising and therefore you can expect improvement after March 2016. Keep trying for a job and you certainly will have a better job in hand in the period ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

sindhu

Sir I’m not getting married nor getting a god job..plz help me out.my dob 1990 March 27 n time was not known exactly bt approximately after after 3:45 am to 5 in between…kindly predict will I get dz year..I hv been to many astrologers..but still nothing worked out…Thank you

Arindom Das

Hello, My name is Arindom Das. My DOB is 20 Sept, 1983, 9:45 AM at Jorhat, Assam. My marriage is delaying, is it possible to get married this year ? Or is there any problem on the way ?
      Waiting for ur reply

TMR

You are most likely will get married when you are 35 years old.

k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your lagna is Vrischika.
      Guru is in lagna..It is very good.
      RAhu is in 7th house..Very bad.
      Sani is in 12th house-very bad.
      Sani period is running upto 2032.
      There is much negative influence you inherited
      from your previous birth.
      You have to try hard to get married in 18 or 24months.
      But getting married is not sufficient.
      If you want to lead a happy married life,
      you have to remove the evil effect of planets,
      in your horoscope.
      YOu have to do penance for two years,
      to bring the planets to normal level from
      their negative level status.
      Instead of thinking and wasting time for
      getting married,use the present time
      in a constructive way by doing penance
      for two years.
      Try to improve the quality of life by
      doing penance for 2 years.
      Getting job is not the only thing.
      If you want to be happy in your job,
      you have to remove faults of your horoscope
      by doing penance for one or two years.
      1.You have to take bath with cold water
      daily 4times.
      2.You have to do 15 rolling namaskars daily.
      Rolling namaskars means lie down on the floor
      and then roll yourself on the right side.
      It is called Anga Pradakshina ..Ask any elderly
      learned person in your area.
      3.Chant any mantra for 15 days.
      4.Observe night fast once in a week.
      As there is gaja kesari yoga,your sins
      will be wiped out if you do penance.
      Instead of wasting time with expectation
      of marriage,utilise the present time
      for doing tapas.
      [email protected]

lalitha

my mariage is not hapening my dob is 1989 august 1st , i have no parents pls help me sir

TMR

Give your accurate time of birth and place of birth and where are you now living and what are you doing and your educational background. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in for details.

ASHISH

DEAR ASTROLOGER
      PRANAAM
      MY NAME IS ASHISH
      I WAS BORN ON 22 MARCH 1986 @ 14.10 BHIWANDI (MAHARASHTRA)
      MY AGE IS 30+ NOW
      I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED & WILL I HAVE SMOOTH MARRIED LIFE &
      WHEN WILL I HAVE REGULAR STABLE INCOME.
      THANKS IN ADVANCE.

TMR

You will definitely get married when you cross your 33rd birthday. You will also have a reasonably good married life. Regarding income, you have a strong Kemadruma Yoga which will bring in heavy financial problems more or less throughout the life. You have to be very careful in this regard.

manoj kumar

Hi am manoj d.ob- 7/12/1987 place of birth delhi, time 9.05 am when my marrige will happen pl tell my mail id [email protected]

TMR

You will get married during mid 2018 to end 2019.

Santosh Chowdary Vasireddy

Hi,

I dont understand why my marriage is not happening. My parents and other family members are looking from past one year and nothing is going further.

Kindly help to predict when I will get married or I will get engaged.

DOB : 23/01/1987
      Born : Tirachy(Chennai)
      Born Time : 5 – 6 AM

TMR

Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus are powerless in your horoscope and it will be better not to get married. Marriage will not bring you any happiness at all and an unhappy marriage is much worse than living alone. Be thankful to God that you remain unmarried. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better insight into astrology.

champa ghosh

Hi,

My dob 15th November 1981 time 7:10 pm, birth Place Islampur west Bengal, Please help me as my marriage is not happening

TMR

Your Mars and Moon have only a one digit residential strength and you therefore are not very courageous to face a girl/boy. Perhaps 2017 will bring you some luck if you acquire enough courage to propose to a girl/boy whom you like.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope you have kemadruma yoga and also Kaalsarp dosha. Both these dosha bring delay in life. Keep fast on Mondays and surely you will get the desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Why my marriage not happening…Please give help with your predictions’ is closed to new replies.