Why planets get exalted or debiliated?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveen

Why planets get debilitated or exalted? please tell me the reason.
      please do not tell sun gets exalted in aries because Mars is his commander in chief , bcoz mars is lord of Scorpio also, and venus is lord of Taurus then it should get debilitated in that also, why sun does not get debilitated in Capricorn or Aquarius bcoz saturn is lord and he is enemy of sun( i dont understand why son is enemy of father)
      please solve this query.

• #11929 Reply
      Naveen

If there are rules of making yogas then why amending those rules, if there is neech yoga then why there are so many rules for neech bhang.

• #11953 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel your concerns are very logical and I think you are a very logical person which is very good and I’m also like you who likes to go deep into everything , rather than believe just anything on hearsay.

Regarding your question on any planets get exalted or debilitated. When a planet is exalted it is at its best and when it is debilitated it is at its worse condition to itself. When the planet is exalted or debilitated it has got entirely to do with its nature and character. For example Sun is exalted in Aries because when the Sun is in the sign of Mars, only with Mars energy it can be at its best. With Mars ability to make it aggressive, courageous and bold. And only with Venus energy of pleasure, peace loving, and materialistic desires the king loses its authority and command. Nowwhy Aries and not Scorpio, because Aries is the Positive sign of Mars while Scorpio is the negative sign of Mars.

By the way I never heard that Sun exaltation is because Mars is his commander in chief 🙂 , i know Mars is commander in the hierarchy of planets, but referring it is Sun exaltation is humorous.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11955 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I feel your concerns are very logical and I think you are a very logical person which is very good and I’m also like you who likes to go deep into everything , rather than believe just anything on hearsay.

Regarding your question on any planets get exalted or debilitated. When a planet is exalted it is at its best and when it is debilitated it is at its worse condition. When the planet is exalted or debilitated it got entirely to do with its nature and character. For example Sun is exalted in Aries because when the Sun is in the sign of Mars, only with Mars energy it can be at its best. With Mars ability to make it courageous and bold. And only with Venus energy of pleasure and materialistic desires the king loses its authority and command.

By the way I never heard that Sun exaltation is because Mars is his commander in chief 🙂 , Mars is commander in the hierarchy, but referring it is Sun exaltation is humorous.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11978 Reply
      Naveen

Thank you for your detailed reply Sir,(still a confusion- venus is lord of taurus also, but there venus is not affecting sun powers, abilities etc..) so does this mean the people who are born in debilitated sun(in libra) will not get govt. Jobs and they will not be good administrator? and the people who are born in Aries will get govt jobs(Not all but many of them). and why sun is giving its best results with MARS(just because sun and mars are seperative planets) , why not with Jupiter(where Jupiter is GURU of all planets(gods), Jupiter is the wisest in all,
      it can be a logic for sun but this logic does not apply to other planets. Sir for every planet logic changes. I started learning astrology but I am not getting convincing answers, If you can guide me it will be very helpful and appreciated .

• #11979 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you are correct Venus is also the lord of Taurus, however it is not the most powerful sign of Venus. Libra is the most powerful sign of Venus. It is absolutely incorrect to say that people with debilitated Sun will not get Govt Jobs. I have seen that many people with debilitated Sun have got good Govt jobs.

I again repeat it is the nature of the sign and its ruling planet where other planets get exalted or debilitated. I will try to explain again, the Sun is know for its cruelty, Authority, independence that it can only get in Aries the sign of Mars which is known for commanding, strength and courage. The cruelty of Sun is backed by command and courage of Mars. Therefore only in the sign of Aries it gets exalted. In the sign of Libra , Sun the cruelty, command gets weakened as it enters the sign of peace and love.

I hope it is clear now. If you really want to learn more just leave the useless astrology writers and read the good ones and most importantly have a very open mind.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11981 Reply
      Naveen

this convince me Sir. Thank you for reply, one more query,
      1.Vedic astrology is derived From which VEDA ? as per my knowledge astrology is not mentioned in any VEDA,

I hope my questions are not bothering you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11929 in Why planets get exalted or debiliated?
Your information:

Cancel