Wife manglik and husband non mangalik having frequent conlfict

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lisa

Hello there
      Iam a mangalik as my DOB Is 7-8-1990 . Time -12:40pm
      My husband is nonmangalik. We always have fights and quarrels in small small matters! Its getting very hard to adjust with each other .i try to make our relation happy and peaceful but every other day we end up fighting! Is there any thing we could do to increase our love and be happy with each other? Is it because of him being non mangalik?
      Your answer will be helpfull

• #36864 Reply
      TMR

Mangalik is the position of Mars in the horoscope which helps to assess the sexual potency of the native. Mars if posted in 7th and 8th houses will amplify the potency while in the other houses the potency will be directed towards the significations of those houses. Like in the 2nd and 4th house, a strong mars will initiate fighting or quarrels in the family etc. Since you are a Manglik, you might be the one initiating the quarrels and he does not respond. That is why before marriage, horoscope matching is to be done and those who try to be modernistic suffer in due course. You now know the reason and you can put an end to such quarrels starting from your end. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology online

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Wife manglik and husband non mangalik having frequent conlfict
Your information: