• Author
      Amit

Dear Sir,

My wife’s birth details –
      Date of birth – 24-Oct-1984
      Time of birth – 11.45 (am)
      Place of Birth – Nagpur (Maharashtra)

Sir,

We got married on 17-Jan-2011. We got a son on 1-Apr-2012. She has a degree in interior designing & MBA infrastructure.

She had a small accident while driving honda activa scooter, 8-10 years ago.

Since then she has slip disc problem, which got aggravated later during jun 2012. She suffered regular pain in legs & waist till 2014. Then that problem got cured. But she started having pain in hands & back after that, which lasted till 2016. She is always suffering from some health related issue & because of that she has got very nervous.

My query is till when she will have health related problem. Please suggest some remedy to over come this.

Thanks & regards,
      Amit

• #17775 Reply
      TMR

On scrutiny of your wife’s horoscope, her 6th, 11th and 12th houses are impotent and that is what she is suffering now. And she will continue to have discomforts on account of this with varying degrees throughout her life. Also she has a strong Pravarjya yoga too.

I think she will have to live this problem. Reciting scriptural verses could ease the intensity of the problems. Read my blog for details of signification of the above houses and remedies.

• #17776 Reply
      Amit

Respected TMR Sir,

Thanks for your reading.

Will reciting Hanuman Chalisa or Ram Raksha will be helpful.

Is Pravarjya yoga means Sanyas yoga?

Thanks once again.

Amit

• #17778 Reply
      TMR

Prayers in any form by the self is always useful for invoking God’s blessings. But never use a middleman or an agent.

• #17804 Reply
      Amit

Respected Sir,

Thanks once again.

I went through your blog as well. There were some nice threads. I liked what is life & why we are here.

Regards,
      Amit

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17776 in Wife's health problem
Your information:

Cancel