Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

will i be able to go abroad for my studies and settle there?

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions will i be able to go abroad for my studies and settle there?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kapish bhargav

hello sir. Namastey

my details are
    name – Kapish bhargav
    d.o.b. – 14/04/1997
    time of birth – 8:02 p.m. (20:02 in 24 hour format)
    location of birth – una in himachal pradesh

sir i want to know if i will be able to go abroad (Australia) in February 2017 for my bachelors degree.
    i tried for February 2016 session but failed and then tried for July 2016 and again failed. now will i be able to go abroad in February 2017 ? . i will apply for my visa in October end this year.

also if i will fail here how will be my life here in India as i am doing software engineering.??

#17705 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Looks like you will be able to do long distance travels in Feb 2018 or later. Your success in software engineering is doubtful since you do not have the necessary acumen to succeed like logical, mathematical and analytical abilities. Any other branch of science which does not have hard mathematics will be suitable to you. However you will have a successful career in life.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: will i be able to go abroad for my studies and settle there?
Your information: