Will I Be Able To Settle Abroad

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pawan

Namaskar Guru Ji,

will I be able to settle abroad. If so from when it is going to happen and which country.

d0b:3/5/1983.
      time of birth:6.05pm
      pob: vijayawada

• #3633 Reply
      TMR

Dear Pawan,

Why this great fancy about abroad? Do you think living abroad is something you should be looking forward to? Perhaps you are thoroughly mistaken about your notions that life will be well abroad. And suppose it is in Sudan. Will you be happy? What do you mean by abroad?

And astrology can never help you in finding out whether you will settle abroad since countries are man made and God does not endorse such divisions. You are part of this world. The only thing Astrology is capable of telling is whether you will have long distance travels in life from the place of your birth.Yes you will have many long distance travels in life.

Perhaps you should read my articles on this site as well as in my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get a better insight into astrology and how you can use it in your life.

• #4330 Reply
      puk

sir i have the same question. can you also please tell me if distant travels in my life.
      dob- 19/08/1988
      place- delhi
      time- 12:14am
      thank you

• #4331 Reply
      TMR

Did you travel anywhere in Aug 2012 to Dec 2013 from Delhi? What was the most distant place you travelled in this period?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3633 in Will I Be Able To Settle Abroad
Your information:

Cancel