Will I ever get married

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      meha

many of the marriage proposal don’t turn up some cause of dowry, some because I am fat and some coz of city
      20.11.987, 5.12 p.m, agra

• #30973 Reply
      meha

Astroloers plz guide

• #30989 Reply
      AkashAstro

In your horoscope you have too much karmic backlog when it comes to marriage and relationships.Saturn in 7th house naturally delays the marriage and gives a partner who is more mature and older to you.Try to get married before April 2018 high chances of marriage.

• #31023 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      Seventh house stands for marriage.
      There is negativity in horoscope.
      You have to do penance for 6months,
      to reduce the negativity.
      [email protected]

• #31024 Reply
      Deepak

Meha,

your 7th house is afflicted by 2 separative planets i.e. Sun and Saturn. As mentioned above, Saturn in 7th delays marriage till 32 years and especially for you as you were running Saturn Mahadasha from 1/4/1999 for 19 years (currently you are under Sat-JUp period which doesn;t shows marriage). Saturn is placed in nakshatra of Mercury and has Jupiter as sublord with no combination for marriage. Also your 7th house lord Mars is placed in 6th house and karaka of husband Jupiter is retrograde in 12th house

Anyhow you start very good Mercury mahadasha from 1/4/2018 and MErcury is placed in nakshatra of Rahu (placed in 11th house of gains) and has Venus as sublord (placed in 7th house). So marriage will be on the cards for sure.

Seems like your mood oscillate btw being highly emotional and being aggressive/angry. Controlling such tendencies will surely help as well to make right decisions

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31024 in Will I ever get married
Your information:

Cancel