Will I get a Govt. job?

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Devi

Will I get a government job in my life anytime SOON? I am purposefully jobless for sometimes since I am looking for a specific kind of job in the government. The exam will be in June this year.

I also started studying astrology. So if anyone can shed some details about my Jupiter in 4th house and its aspects it will be very helpful.

DOB: 17/04/1992
      Time: 08.10 AM
      Place: Koothattukulam, Kerala

TMR

Visit my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will know how to evaluate a horoscope. Read all the articles.

Devi

I am already referring many sources. But it is not easy to evaluate a chart for beginner because there are many things to consider. I am not able to conclude the net effect, so I asked here.

Anyway thanks for you time.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of success as per your horoscope are away from your place of birth. You will earn name, fame and gain can be in foreign lands.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Devi

Thank you for replying sir.

I have no plan to stay here. I am trying for IFS or something very similar in nature but concerned with security.

TMR

You have to study much more than what you have studied in life for getting through the IFS examination, it is not an easy task. A person who seeks this site for planning your future are unlikely to get through All India services examination.

Devi

With all respect sir, your concern is misplaced and no need to mention that it was unhelpful too.

I said I am TRYING, not ‘going to TRY’. Also, I already said it in the beginning that I am purposefully jobless for sometimes since I am looking for a specific kind of job in the government. Do you really thing I lack purpose in my life currently?

And since you are speaking about future, if astrology is not for planning future then what is the purpose of it? Am I really at the wrong place?

I strongly believe sir, if the person don’t know what he is doing, then it is better to not do it. I know it is not a cake walk.

Thank you for your time.
      loka samasta sukhino

TMR

Your arrogant answer shows your ignorance of astrology. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in. Two of my children are in the All India Services and I know how much of studies one has to make to get through the exam. And finally in the last selection luck plays a large part too.

If you want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope, do come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Will I get a Govt. job?’ is closed to new replies.