Will I get admission in Govt. Medical College?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Manju Rawat.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Twinkle

Name: Manju Rawat
      D.O.B :07:45 A.M
      Place : Almora, Uttarakhand
      Query:
      From last two years I’m trying for Getting a seat in Government Medical College but I have failed in getting the same.
      Medical line has been a vocational call for Me Please Help in getting some way Sir!
      I’m again going to appear for the entrance exam in may and june 2017 only.
      Also want to tell that I’m a lazy girl and I’m not having a good concentration.

• #24257 Reply
      Manju Rawat

Name: Manju Rawat
      D.O.B :5 march 1996
      Time ;07:45 A.M
      Place : Almora, Uttarakhand
      Query:
      From last two years I’m trying for Getting a seat in Government Medical College but I have failed in getting the same.
      Medical line has been a vocational call for Me Please Help in getting some way Sir!
      I’m again going to appear for the entrance exam in may and june 2017 only.
      Also want to tell that I’m a lazy girl and I’m not having a good concentration

• #24260 Reply
      TMR

What you are attempting to do is very dangerous and you may end up in prison. A lazy doctor and that too with poor concentration is a misfit in any medical branch of Science. You could hurt patients rather than treating them. One does not have to evaluate a horoscope to check your possibility of being in the wrong profession

• #24262 Reply
      Manju Rawat

Respected Sir When It comes to fulfilling my duties than I’m a workalcoholic person it just that from last few months I’m restless and unable to concentrate on my studies otherwise my concentration power is just excellent and I know that .I just want to know whether my horoscope supports the medical line or not?
      Kindly help me in that

• #24273 Reply
      TMR

You are on full of contradictions. Once you say you have no concentration and you are lazy, and a few hours later you say you are full of concentration. Decide once and for all and show it in the next examination for admission to Medical College. Astrology has nothing to do with it. To my mind you will do well in Microbiology.

• #24397 Reply
      Manju Rawat

Thanku Sir for your precious time
      I will try my best
      Thanku

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #24260 in Will I get admission in Govt. Medical College?
Your information:

Cancel