Will I get married? Getting frustrated by delay

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Narayanan

Greetings,

I am 32 years old, but have not been able to find a suitable alliance for marriage. I was engaged to a girl in April but the engagement broke up a month later. Will I get married in my life and if so, when? 

My details are as follows

Date of Birth – August 31, 1985

Time of Birth – 7.45 PM IST

Place of Birth – Chennai

I request some guidance on this issue. It is very frustrating so far.

Regards,

Narayanan

• #36603 Reply
      TMR

Your lord of 7th house Mercury is very weak, so is your lord of Lagna Jupiter in debilitation. There is a 20% probability that you could get married before end 2019. You need not unduly worry about it since the marital house the 7th house is rather weak and marriage will definitely not be a bed of roses. Why invite trouble by pulling the tiger by the tail.

• #36613 Reply
      Narayanan

Sir,

I have to admit, I am a bit surprised by your answer. Others have informed me that I have neecha banga raja yoga with respect to Jupiter, which means its’ debilitation is cancelled and it has regained some power. Plus, my 7th lord despite being weak is conjoint with Venus, and the period of its bad effects is almost over considering I am halfway through budhan mahadasa. Furthermore, with the current saturn transit along with rahu and ketu, most astrologers are of the opinion I will get married by April 2018. As regards the marital problems, these astrologers informed me that my previously broken engagement has fulfilled some of that karma, and while there may be a few minor issues post marriage, mine is definitely not a horoscope that is devoid of marriage altogether.

Please do not mistake me, but the diversity of opinions is certainly confusing for someone like me. I am not sure what to believe.

• #36620 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Narayan,

Your 7th house is hemmed between malefics forming a Paap Katri yoga which is very bad for marriage,further more your 7th house has only 22 points(Average being 28) making it very weak.Venus has 5 points which is good,Venus is in Pushya nakshatra which delays the marriage till the age of 32.

There are strong chances of marriage in the last quarter of 2018 or first quarter of 2019.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.
      [email protected]

• #36629 Reply
      TMR

To have a better insight into the scope of astrology read my blog Navagraha Astrology online and you will understand how a scientific evaluation of horoscope is to be done.

• #36631 Reply
      Narayanan

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your kind inputs.

Regards,

Narayanan

• #36632 Reply
      TMR

You are absolutely right that varying opinions from Astrologers is one of the reasons of losing the credibility of astrology and to this cause only I started a scientific evaluation of horoscopes based on mathematics of astrology which to do manually will take about 80 man hours and me being a computer professional from 1965 onward when computers were first introduced in India and being proficient in Programming, I wrote the first program on the old mainframe computer which took 43 minutes to compute the strength of a horoscope which now takes only 4 seconds. The algorithm which I used is explained in my blog and you will find it interesting. The main advantage is the results are always consistent for a given date, time and place of birth. Wayside astrologers are galore in India and they predict things which cannot be predicted. No one can predict the future. What best we can do is to evaluate a horoscope based on the data which is the details of date, time and place of birth.

The results of such evaluations can be used in our life like road signs are being used by motorists. You can never change the future, the only thing you can be warned about how it is going to be and take such suitable precautions so that the effect if bad can be reduced and if the times are good, you can use it to make your life better. As an example if you know that it is going to rain, you can carry a good umbrella or take a good raincoat with you so that you will not be drenched in the rain though some drops of it will enter through the slits and still make you wet.

I hope you understand how astrology can be made use of in life. In your case marriage is not such a good thing that you will enjoy it to the fullest extent. Yes you could get married to someone, but your expectations that it will be a panacea to all your worries is totally a misinformed one. Of course if you get a nice matching horoscope, that is the best you can expect and be satisfied with it.

Do not blame astrology as a science, but yes astrologers sitting on the roadside are the culprits. It is very similar to going to a well qualified doctor to treat your problems if any rather than going to quacks.

• #65004 Reply
      Abhishek Bhattacharya

Greetings,

I am 33 years old, but have not been able to find a suitable alliance for marriage. Will I get married in my life and if so, when?

My details are as follows

Date of Birth – December 12, 1984

Time of Birth – 4:25 AM IST

Place of Birth – KOLKATA

I request some guidance on this issue. It is very frustrating so far and feel like committing suicide

Regards,
      Abhishek,

• #65082 Reply
      TMR

You will get married soon after November 2019 within a span of 6 months.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #36620 in Will I get married? Getting frustrated by delay
Your information:

Cancel