Will I get married to my Love? How is his Future?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gauri Maheshwari

Namaste,

I’m Gauri Maheshwari. I’m in love with a kind, intelligent and wise person who loves me with all his heart. But, his life is full of hurdles and problems. No matter how much he’s working hard, he’s not getting success in his business. We are in love from 2012. These Problems rose in his personal and financial life after entering in relationship with me. He don’t want to miss me and neither me, no matter how our lives are destined to be. But, I can’t watch him suffer like this. Please analyse our horoscopes and let us know when he will be settled? When we will get married? Is their any malefic combinatation in his or my horoscope, which devasted his career, luck and prosperity?? If so, please let us know how to overcome them through remedies.
      Please find our birth details as follows:

Gauri Maheshwari
      20/3/1992
      5:55 pm
      Vijayawada

Shiva Santosh Kumar
      31/10/1986
      8:25 AM
      Hyderabad

Dhanyavaad!!

• #8361 Reply
      Yogesh Aggarwal

Dear Gauri ji,
      Looking at the horoscope of Shiva, it is observed that his income from business changes to expenses. to better financial gains from his business he should the following remedies.
      1. Surya Namaskar daily early in the morning.
      2. He should offer green fodder (Charra) to cows every Friday.
      3. Distribute sweets to small girls (kankaje)
      Also you should keep fast on Thursday and wear yellow clothes for your marriage.
      Wishing you all the best.
      Yogesh Aggarwal.
      Astrologer.

• #8368 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thank you Yogesh Ji for your analysis.

Regards,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8368 in Will I get married to my Love? How is his Future?
Your information:

Cancel