Will I have a married life?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Prashant Kumar

I am too old now and still unmarried. Will I have a married life? If yes? How would be my wife ?

• #72002 Reply
      Prashant Kumar

Dob 08/08/1985
      Time 01:42 am
      Place – Patna( Bihar)

• #72015 Reply
      TMR

It is most unlikely that you will have a good married life since your 7th house indicative of marital happiness is very weak. Should you somehow get married, your marital life will be very unhappy. You have a strong Tapaswi Yoga too which you should capitalize on. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #72029 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Your horoscope is very weak for marriage 7th lord in debilitated,11th lord is debilitated and 2 house is very weak its better you stay unmarried.You might get married in the mars dasha from 2022-2028 but you’ll still have a bad marital life.

• #72038 Reply
      Prashant Kumar

Thanks for the comment. Though I really feel like being unmarried is better option for me but due to social pressure Ifeel marriage is an essential part of life.

• #72044 Reply
      JVS(KP astrologer)

Dear Prashant
      You might have got alliances and missed in the period 2016-2018. There are chances to meet a person to your likes in 2018. Chances for marriage is between 03-10-2019 and 03-05-2020.
      Good luck

• #72150 Reply
        Prashant Kumar

Yes Sir! You are right. I was almost about to marry a girl , which was not completely of my choice, but after I got in 2016 december, a govt job, my marriage was cancelled or better to say, I moved on. Since then many proposals have came but sometimes because of ours or sometimes from other side, things did not go well .

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #72044 in Will I have a married life?
Your information:

Cancel