Will I move to abroad for job opportunities

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      AR

Hello Sir

I am looking for job opportunities to move to other country. Can anyone analyse and predict what time frame I will be moving and will I get good opportunity?

DOB 15.01.1985
      POB Chennai
      Time 21:15

• #29743 Reply
      Deepak

Your yogarakara Mercury mahadasha has started from 5/8/2015 and Mercury placed in 5th house in star of Ketu and in its own sub will be excellent for career progress/success.

1) Mercury-Mercury period from 5/8/2015 to 1/1/2018 which is great for career but not good for foreign settlement
      2) Mercury-Ketu period from 1/1/2018 till 29/12/2018 and this will be decent for career and Ketu placed in 4th house in nakshatra of Jupiter with Rahu is ok for short distance travels but will not let you settle abroad
      3) Mercury-Venus period from 29/12/2018 to 29/10/2021 is good for foreign posting/job/transer as Venus is in nakshatra of Rahu with Moon as sublord.

You will have lot of travels but foreign chances of foreign settlement permanently are not that high (Mercury as lord of 2nd and 11th house is placed in 4th house (denoting homeland) in Chalit)

Good luck
      Astrologer Deepak

• #29787 Reply
      Sabu

Hi Sir,
      When will i get growth and success in job? Any chances of getting new job, promtion, abroad chances?
      Details: 29 dec 1992,
      9:13 AM, Chandrapur, Maharashtra

• #29790 Reply
      Deepak

Hi Sabu,

if your time/date is correct, you have a great horoscope with tremendous success potential. Selected great yogas in your horoscope that promise fame, success and properity include

1)Venus-Saturn conjunction in ascendant combining lord of 1,2,5 and 10th house (very powerful rajyoga)
      2) Lord of 9th house Mercury in 11th house
      3) Rahu in 11th house
      4) Lord of 12th house Jupiter in 8th house and lord of 8th house Sun in 12th house (Vipreet Rajayoga’s)
      5) Saturn in lagna forming Sasha yoga
      6) Cuspal sublord of 10th house Rahu is placed in 11th house of gains (even if you move time by +-20 mins cuspal sublord change but all planets are well placed in Chalit)

You have been under Jupiter Mahadasha from 8/8/2004 and Jupiter is functional malefic (worst planet with Sun) for Capricon ascendant located in 8th house in Chalit.

Currently you are under Jupiter-Mars period from 8/4/2017 to 15/3/2018 and will have Jupiter-Rahu period from 15/3/2018 to 8/8/2020. Given 6,8,12 combination in nakshatra and sublord both these periods will be challenging/tough

Best time of your life starts from 8/8/2020 in form of Saturn Mahadasha and Saturn in star of Mon with venus as sublord will take you to great success/heights (albeit with hardwork).

May god bless you to reach your potential!
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29787 in Will I move to abroad for job opportunities
Your information:

Cancel