Will love marriage successful??

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanu

Hello astrologers
      I am female born on 15the August1988 @ 6:31 AM in Mumbai.
      Will love marriage be accepted by parents and will I be happy settling in the foreign country.

• #41412 Reply
      TMR

Being happy has nothing to do with foreign settlement. Even where you are born, you could be happy. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online the article “Marriage failures- How astrology can help”

• #41413 Reply
      Viji

Hello,

I am female born on Feb 15 1993 @11.07PM and my bf was born on Aug 08 1992 @07.15PM. Pls tell us how the matching will be. thank yu

• #41414 Reply
      TMR

If you are serious about the match, you will have to come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

You can check it on your own using https://astrologymag.com/free-kundali-matching-for-marriage/

• #41428 Reply
      Tanu

Thanks very much for your reply sir!!

I have Rahu in 7th house and same Rahu Ketu axis in 1/7 house in D9 chart and one of the astrologer said it’s not good for the marriage.
      Thus want to analyse my 7th house of marriage. It would be great if you could shed some light on my natal chart and let me know if I can do any remedy before my marriage. Thanks Sir!!

• #41485 Reply
      TMR

Looking at a horoscope in isolation in a particular axis is totally useless. What is the use of looking at a leper’s horoscope using audiology or taking an eye test or an echocardiogram?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Will love marriage successful??
Your information: