will we get back together?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      piem90

Hello
      i am Aries born 21.03.1990 at 12:10 am ( NOON) in Lodz, POland

he was born 10.09.1989 at 12:00 am ( noon) in Lodz, Poland.

There was something very passionate between us- now its awkward. He is away for 2 months, before we both were sending mixed signs after this situation ( 3 months ago).
      What’s next? Are we kind of compatibile?
      I know he is a virgo with a cap moon like me but what it means?

Will we somehow get back together ( someday?)?

Thanks.
      P

• #11774 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your relationship, it seems that yours is an below average compatibility as there will be lots of talk but no favorable results coming from this combination. There will certainly be some physical attraction, but life long relationship does not seem likely. Both of you would have strong intuition, intelligence and have a good foresight, but hasty decisions, strong likes and dislikes and ego clashes could ruin the relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11805 Reply
      piem90

thank you for the answer but i would like to ask if there is a possibility for you to read a horary question of this?

i would like to ask a question: will we get back together or will he just talk to me? not ignore me after he comes back to my city?

just this.

asked 00:43 in Lodz, Poland – 9.10.2015

• #11806 Reply
      piem90

there has been some missunderstanding between us.
      really .
      some people say i rejected him.
      but its me who feel rejected.

• #11815 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per the Horary I get Cancer rising. Saturn is the 8th lord and in the 5th house of love and romance. Ketu in the 9th house of the bhagyastan aspects Saturn. With Saturn under affliction the relationship may not be the same.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11820 Reply
      piem90

Thank you again for the great answer. So as far as I can understand he will forget about me and everything will go wrong? I mean we are not couple but we both are chaotic and insecure, unsure and our feelings of passion were true . I am very energetic but chaotic; he has big ego. We have not been a couple BUT it is unsolved. For me. everytime we meet its awkward because of our pride. But i really like him and he likes me as well. But no idea what will happen when he comes back. I am under pressure. …………..

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11815 in will we get back together?
Your information:

Cancel