Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gita

Pranaam,
      My dob is 14 aug 1992
      Time 01:25
      Pob:moka,mauritius

I am currently working,i put a lot of hard work and effort in my work but im not getting the desired results,my sales target are not increasing,people lazier than me are being luckier and having sales.
      On top of that there are gossiping done about me which has really affected my morale as im a very calm and quiet person.

• #24094 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that the 10th house which is the house of profession and career is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is posited in the 9th house or the bhagyastan and is in its own sign Capricorn. Saturn is the planet of success through hard work, Saturn is the planet of success through discipline, Saturn is the planet for success through determination. You need to follow these three Mool Matra in your professional life that is Hard work, Discipline and Determination. Saturn is a planet that gives results gradually and slowly, it will never give immediate results. To get results from Saturn you have to put efforts for years, but the good things is that once Saturn starts giving you results, it will never take those back. Once you start climbing the ladder of success you will only keep rising. That is the nature of Saturn.

Keep working hard and do not bother what others have to say. Your focus should be on your work and your performance in work rather than what others feel and say. Once you start ignoring others, not only will you start getting good results, you will also be more positive and feel good about yourself.

Keep doing the Saturn remedies to derive good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #24094 in Work problems
Your information:

Cancel