Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shankar

Guruji,

Kindly have a look at my horoscope:

DOB: 31 March, 1964
      Time: 6.25 AM
      Place: Hyderabad

Kindly comment on my finance position currently. How will my career or business shape up in the coming Ketu Mahadasa ? I am worried.

Pranam,
      shankar

• #5711 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ketu Mahadasha will start on November 2015. In your horoscope Ketu is posited in the 4th and the 10th house. In November 2015 Ketu will be around 6 degrees in Pisces and will enter Aquarius in the middle of January 2016. Ketu is strong as it is in its Mooltrikona sign and its own Nakshtra Mula. Ketu will be posited in the 2nd house in the year 2016, and thereafter enter your second house which is the house of finance. Unexpected expenses will bother your mind. Less financial savings will be there during the mahadasha of Ketu. Saturn the 12th lord will be in 9th house in its inimical sign Scorpio after 4 November 2014. 12th lord is the house of expenses and in 9th house which is the house of travelling. After November 2014 you may undertake a distant journey or as 9th house is the house of spirituality, you may even take a pilgrimage. Expenses on travelling are indicated as 12th lord Saturn will be in the 9th house.

You don’t need to be worried because when the Ketu Mahadasha comes you can do the remedies to remove the malefic influences and that should take care of it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Worried about Ketu mahadasa; ketu being in 10th house
Your information: