Worried about my son

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Pavi

Hi Sir,

DOB: 23/6/89
      Place: Coimbatore, TN
      Time: 10:44 pm

My son Mahesh has been undergoing depression the last several months. He had an engineering degree and went to the US for MBA Marketing. After that he came back to India to work thinking he could better jobs as it was hard to get one in the US due to visa. Unfortunately,after coming back, he started missing USA and has gone into depression. In the meantime, he got a job at the previous place he worked before in India but he hates that job. Now he’s so confused n depressed. Will he recover n be successful in his life? Should he try going abroad again?

Pavi

• #18660 Reply
      Pavi

Sorry 10:44 am

• #18663 Reply
      TMR

Moon, Jupiter and Venus in his horoscope has a near zero residential strength. The earliest he will come out of his current predicament will be around 2028. In fact he is having bad times on account of his parents’ deeds in their life/previous lives. He is being made an instrument by God to give parents worrying times. Read the articles on my blog to give you the reasoning of my evaluation. I have assumed his time of birth is 10:44 a.m.

• #18665 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at his horoscope we see that he has a strong desire to settle outside of India, which is very much possible. His 10th house which is the house of profession is weak, as Mars which is the 10th lord is badly placed and debilitated. The period after September 2016 will see new and better opportunities for him. Settlement abroad for work purpose can also be there, not necessary USA but can be some other place.

Doing the remedies of planets given below will help.

1. Visit Hanuman temple every Tuesday

2. Wear Yellow Sapphire in Gold on his right hand Index finger for gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18669 Reply
      Pavi

Navneetji,

Hope you’ve taken his time as 10:44 a.m.; June 23, 1989; Coimbatore;

• #18671 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sorry I took the other time which you wrote earlier.

Well looking at his horoscope with the 10:44 AM, we see that the period going forward is going to be challenging reason being that his Saturn Sade Satti will begin Soon. Career wise he has a good career and possibility of working abroad are very much there in his horoscope. He may not get settled easily as Mars which is the Yogakarka planet in his horoscope is debilitated in the 12th house. Doing the remedies given below will surely Help.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Visit Hanuman Temple every Tuesdays

3. Wear Yellow Sapphire in Gold on right hand Index finger

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18660 in Worried about my son
Your information:

Cancel