Worried for job

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Prem Sharma

Dear Sir,
      Namaskar! I would like to inform you that I do not have job since 01 February 2014.

– When, I will have a good job.

– DOB: 08 April 1956, TOB: 11.55 AM (Noon), POB: Rohtak – Haryana

– Request your kind blessings! and advice please.
      Thank you so much. Best regards,
      Prem

• #3682 Reply
      TMR

You will have a job from November 2014 when your Venus Dasa starts which is reasonably powerful in your house.

At the age of 58 my suggestion to you is to join Politics since your Sun is very powerful and is a highly benefic planet for you. Now there are lot of vacancies too in Congress or Communist or AAP and you will easily get a slot somewhere. You will never have to look back then and can do well at the expense of others.

• #3684 Reply
      Prem Sharma

Respected Sir,

Namaskar and Sadar Pranam. I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks for your quick response and suggestion.

– Recently, I was having a very good job in middle east, which lasted until 31 January 2014.
      – I am very much interested in such kind of jobs.
      – However, I am willing to have any other temporary jobs where I can survive until such time.
      – Kindly advice if any franchise or agency business? and how much can I rise in franchise-business.

Respected Sir,

– Any pooja, fasting etc. I am anxiously waiting your blessings and advice.

Thank you so much.

Prem Sharma

• #3685 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you can recite Narayanakavacha as many times as you can during your free time.

• #3689 Reply
      Prem Sharma

Respected Sir,
      Namaskar and Sadar Pranam. I wish to take this opportunity to extend my thank you so much for your advice.

– Certainly, I will recite Narayanakavacham.

– Kindly advice, any chances of having temporary jobs for the time being to survive.

Thank you so much.
      Prem Sharma

• #3691 Reply
      TMR

Set up a “We Help” outfit and help the public in paying their utility bills, small purchases, taking children to school, buying cinema tickets etc for a reasonable fee and you will wonder why you never started one before. Or learn astrology and be a practitioner.

• #3693 Reply
      Prem Sharma

Respected Sir,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will try to follow your advice.

Thank you so much for your assistance for a very noble cause. Best regards,

Prem

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3684 in Worried for job
Your information:

Cancel