Worst Life

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

Sir,

I don’t know wot to say here . I have written in this forum before . My Jupiter Dasa seems to be killing me . Lost Job, I got separated from my Wife and kid. Got criminal case registered against me by Wife and in laws . No job for more than one year. I have sought help here before but I was told things will change from November. But here my earning completely stopped . Police case is going on . Everything is going from bad to worse . I see no light and feel like killing me . Not sure what to do . No income , no family , plenty of cases to fight in court and police station.

I have got Jupiter Mahadasha last November 2016.Sub dasha currently running is also Jupiter. I lost my job during end of Rahu dasha in June 2016. Currently out of job for more than one year. Please advice how my future look like if possible.

My date of birth: 05-May-1981
      Time of birth: 3:25 PM
      Place: Thrissur, Kerala

Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Rahul,
      You are a Virgo ascendant and Taurus moon sign.
      You are currently under Jup-Jup period which has started from 21/10/2016.
      In your horoscope Jupiter is very closely conjunct Saturn and Saturn in your horoscope rules the 6th house(legal disputes,court cases).Jupiter is in the star of Sun strongly signifying the 8th,1st,12th houses which is very bad and is causing all these problems in your life.Also you are under Antara of Jupiter too which makes these things even worse.On top of that most of the planets in your horoscope are strongly signifying 8th,12th houses.

Remedies:
      1.Chant Jupiter beej mantra 108 times daily “Om graam greem graum sah gurve namah”
      2.Chant Hanuman Chalisa everday.
      3.Pour milk on a shivling on every Monday.

If you need any help feel free to contact me at [email protected]

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

Rahul

Thanks for your reply Akash. Please let me know when would I see some light .

Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Rahul,

Things will be much better when the Saturn antar dasha starts which is from 8/12/2018.Saturn is placed in the star of moon and is signifying all good houses
      9,1,11,5 which will be very good.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash

Dear Rahul Ji,

Instead of sitting at Home, try for a work and do whatever You get. Rahu, Ketu and Planet Saturn ruling 6th house is afflicting many of the important houses. (as per System Approach astrology)n Lord Venus is combust by Malefic Lord Sun. Most of Your planets are weak and many houses are Afflicted. Saturn is in debilitated state in D9 Chart, so, further it is loosing energy. And, Saturn is also not likely to give good results. Better to respect Your Life and others instead of blaming Your Wife and Situation. Don’t wait for good time. good luck. Regards: Astrologer Sourav

Rahul

Thanks Sourav for your kind advice .
      Appreciate it.

Hi TMR Sir,

Would really appreciate to hear your thoughts also on my future.Thanks in advance

TMR

You are a fake personality and whatever you have written about you are false. You are impersonating someone else. This topic is being closed for ever.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Worst Life’ is closed to new replies.