writing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      chitra

my dob 3/2/1949 time is 14.58pm place chennai

Sir iam have started writing stories for children. Have released two books through publications, in the last one year. /the response is yet to pick up. Want to know how my charts suppoort this. As iam a pensioner would like to know whether writing books for children would help me monetary wise.

• #22369 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As your 10th house is ruled by Jupiter, education field , books and teaching is strongly supported by your horoscope. However as Rahu mahadasha is going on this will be challenging. You will have to walk slowly and gradually. It is not that the gains that you are looking for will come instantaneously. Having said that your chart does support gains on this front. Your persistent efforts will show you favourable results in the period ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #22374 Reply
      TMR

Being an author of books myself on Computer Science text books, I must warn you that all publishers are cheats and none will pay you the royalty earned. When they sell 5000 books, they tell you that they have sold only 500 books and give you the royalty for the same. I had published my books through the best publishers in the field and the situation remains the same. I have discontinued writing books thereafter and do publish my writings as ebook with Amazon. This is just for your information.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: writing
Your information: